Stronger together

Hi my gummmy bears *dodges flaming arrows and Molotov cocktail* IM SORRY OK!!! Forgive me pls pls pls pls it's a long and I've had no inspiration for me to write this. Pls don't hate me. Let's begin shall we

Erin's p.o.v

*a two months laytair*erins p.o.v

I was in the kitchen cooking the pack a dinner as everyone was piling in to the for salivating over what was on the table. They all sat down and further await my instructions. As I put last dish on the I look up to see no hubby I told my Emmy to wake him and if he doesn't comply, lick her hand and slap him. She ran as I went inside the fridge for the orange and cranberry juice place and all a random yell and little feet smacking against the floor and she hides behind me and not to long after he comes in the dining and saw it was me.

"Hey my baby boy. How is my child doing?" He asked while rubbing my tummy and it start to get excited and the baby started to kick. " bubba is alright for now, Now sit down we've been waiting for you so they can eat" he takes a seat at the head of the table. I sat down and I looked at my babies in their high chair playing with their blueberries mouth is covered in blueberries which was the cutest thing I've ever seen.I smile and wipe their mouthing made him and the babies of the pack a plate then they wreaked havoc on the food.  Complete silence when they ate and I have " why is everyone is so silent?you guys are completely silent while you eat."One of the pack came up for air and looked at me " because your food taste like love, warmth and care. We appreciate all the people who cook for us but your cooking is on another level we are savoring your food so it will be in our memories.

We don't know when you're going to cook like this again." I sat there in shock and I looked my josh and he nods. I started crying  " I made dessert too!!! I waddle over to the oven and took out the chocolate lava cakes and put them on plate and put the homemade chocolate ice cream and put on top and used whipped cream with chocolate syrup and placed in front of them I put the biggest one in front of my hubby and said  "enjoy but don't kill yourself trying to scarfing it up." Josh takes a spoonful up to his mouth and place it in his mouth and rolled his eyes and shook his head he looked at me and pointed at the cake and said with a full mouth "otherworldly orgasmic" I licked the corner of his mouth he looked at me like he was finna throw me on table and eat me and the cake but I shook my head "other people are here too baby we won't do that" he pouted with a mouth full of chocolate cake "fine I will get hungry later and I will eat til my heart's content so right after everyone finished you will and put my kids to sleep while and the pack member and I cleans up the dining room and you're mine no objections, no ifs, ands or buts about it." I leaned over and whispered in his ear "ok daddy I will be waiting for you" and licked his mark and look over to my babies to find that their fighting their sleep so I asked my to take other baby and help me wash them up and put them to bed and I asked my juli bee to put her cake up so no one will eat up her food.

So we took the kids and put em in the warm bath. And rubbed some aloe on them and they're down for the count. Then next my Emmy had a warm bath but I snuck some lavender oil in the tub and started to wash her up and she said " mommy I'm 7 I got this!." as she did the biggest and cutest yawn. She leaned on my arm while I hummed our nighttime tune. I quickly washed her up and put aloe on her as well and she was down for the count. And I went and saw that he wasn't there yet so I went to take a shower and found the perfect temperature I stepped in and treated myself well done on the cooking. Then all of a sudden I felt arms around me and I turned it's my heart in human form.

He looked at me with love and passion. He bent over to kiss while I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him "who taught you how to cook like that?" I narrowed my eyes "I've cooked for the pack before" he looked up and said " yes you have but this time was different. The food you've made is awesome but this time was different." As he kissed my forehead. I giggle "babe I'm serious my wolf and I feel stronger more replenished" and I know half the pack is knocked out asleep or in the mood. I know that your food is giving this pack a new generation of pups." I smiled " well I just did what ada de Luna told me to do" as I washed myself and got out and grabbed my towel went to lay down and saw chocolate syrup and whipped cream on the bed table. He still in their so I'll have my own fun cause what he told me earlier still resonates in my mind.