The nightmares

Hey boos it me now let's get to work on these chaps shall we?!(rubs hand and starts typing

(ノ*゚ー゚)ノヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ(ノ^o^)ノ(〜^∇^)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Erin's p.o.v (dream state)

My family happily having fun together and laughing while I'm cooking on the most perfect day I couldnt ask for nothing more. The babies trying to walk and my emmy and hubby helping them out so I stop what I was going to grab my camera. Went back to them and I what I saw was my hubby was dead and my babies in the henchman's arms crying then a man in a hooded cloak appeared. He raised his head a little bit "you're coming with me or they'll die like your husband." My hubby laying their with his beautiful forest green eyes now dull and lifeless. "Please I'll go just don't hurt my babies they're all I have left
!!." I looked at  it with tear soaked eyes while clutching my soul mate lifeless body. Emmy took the babies and ran in the house and the thing waved its bony hand "we don't want you having any distractions" the house collapsed in my babies my heart completely broke and I cried loud and it started raining heavily he grabbed me and said" your mine now!." Hurt, anger, hate and sorrow filled my heart. I let my hatred out and thunder struck the ground and his henchmen tried to run but wouldn't let them escaped I levitated "I don't belong to you or anyone, you killed the people I loved now you will pay the price for your actions a thousand times over u will never die but suffer forevermore. " he I gave him the worst pain imaginable that he will have to endure.

I had so much grief and hatred in my heart I succumbed to the darkness and my heart was forever frozen in hatred. Then I heard someone faintly call my name " Erin.....they murdered your husband and your kids make them all pay." My conscious was gone I lost all of my friends and family "they will suffer as I have, I will have no mercy this world is ripe for the taking.
To be continued.....
\(•~•)/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||||~~

Josh p.o.v

I watch my true love sleep peacefully I'm am content but I still on edge with but I started to worry when the clear starry night quickly turned cloudy then raining cats and dogs (no pun intended) I looked at Erin and tears were full force. oh no must be having a nightmare so I slightly shook but it got worst lighting and thunder and the ground started shaking. His eyes opened for a split second and they went from the beautiful bright emeralds to deep onyx. I must wake him up so I sat him up and said"baby it's me I need you here, it's just a nightmare it not real baby when you wake up you'll be in my arms and everything will be normal" everything is calming down his he opened for another split second and onyx turned back to it's original color and I laid him and he shot out of his sleep crying "he took you and my babies from me. I was by myself and-" i lifted his head and looked him in red puffy emeralds " ain't nobody takin my kids or you from me. You're mine." Erin jumped on top and started kissing me and found my g spot and reeked havoc on it. I Looked at him" I will have no mercy on you I will not stop till I'm fully satisfied, you brought this upon yourself." Turned around and put him on his hands and knees and prepared him and when I finished entered him and fucked him and every position I could think of and created some new ones.

About 16 orgasms and 27 daddy fuck mes later. He was on the bed spread drenched in sweat and cum and possibly blood but I wasn't satisfied but I think it's time to give him some rest. I was trying so hard not to go but the sleep won.

💼💰💿📞📷💰💸📡💽📟💿👜

Erin's p.o.v dream state
The darkness was turning me but then I heard the Josh's voice faintly saying "baby it's me I need you here, it's just a nightmare it not real baby when you wake up you'll be in my arms and everything else to will be fine." I shot up out of my sleep and jumped into his arms crying and I told him everything and he reassured me and that nothing will ever happen me or the babies and that was a serious turn on so I started kissing him in his g spot which took me forever to find then he let wolf partially take over and I had about 16 orgasms that would've killed a regular person but I'm not normal (thank the goddess) but I was stretched out on the bed cover in my cum filled with his cum and possibly blood cuz it was hard and roughish (I'm still preggers guys come on)  so I got up limped to the shower and washed myself thoroughly and his shirt on  cuz I want to check up on my babies.

So I went into the kids room and saw Emmy was playing with Jodi while Jamie was asleep in the crib (which they're getting for) Emmy look at me said "mommy Jodi want to show you and she put Jodi on the floor and crawled (scooted)to me my eyes widen and picked my baby girl "yay I'm so happy showing me that you going to be like your big sis." Emma ran into my arms " M you're growing up too fast, I'm so proud of you." Emma she gave me her million dollar smile I haven't seen that smile in so long " why???" Cause in those beautiful eyes "cause it feels like I haven't told you enough" gave her a kiss on the  forehead " it's time for you to go to bed" she held the cutest pout ever seen "alright 3mins then bt" she straight the room she's sharing. she needs her own room I look down and see that Jodi is fast asleep so I put her down and and looked at my children and put protection over my Jamie and Jodi. Then I went to check on my m see that sleep with her clothes on so I started to disrobe her and put on her night gown while I sang her fav song cause she's light sleeper unless I am humming her fav song and I tucked her in and put protection on her  and went back my room and put protection on him to while he slept and went to shower .  I put hand on my stomach put protection on him as well. yes, I know the sex of my child. But I will not tell him cause I will not here the end of it and he'll be mad at me for telling him. I started tingling mm he might spank me. I couldn't see my boner(or feet) past my stomach but I felt it god that turned me on. So I turned the hot water cold and quickly got rid of Gary (don't ask why just go with it) and I went to the bedroom and got his house shirt even I'm pregnant it still looks like a dress on me and stops below the calf .I frowned "damn, I hate being short. I look like a child" so I climbed in the bed curled up right into his side and fell asleep.

********************:{*************

*heh heh* I know I've been gone a looooong time*throws food* and I kno ur mad but I will try to be more focused (I've been going a rough time lately So please be patient