My knight in shining wolf

if you're reading you either interested or-

josh- oh who are you talking to?* looking around*

me-no one *whispers* bye my sexy gummy bears

(Btw, this is his wolf but it's bigger. It fits him am I right? )
***************************************************************************************************************

josh's p.o.v

Something seemed wrong...where's the cutie with the emerald eyes? he hasnt been here in a couple of weeks. something is off so i followed Erin's scent home. the first thing i hear is screaming and its erin screaming. To get a closer look, i peaked through the window and i see erin being pulled up the stairs by his father so i jumped on the roof and I see my erin getting beaten by his father. i will not have this. Erin i will be back for you.

so i rush home and told mom and annie everything so i waited till dark then i went into the forest and changed into my wolf, he was black as night so i blended in well.

*******time skip half an hour*********************

so i ran back to the house and jumped threw the back window with ease. i walked past the table and spotted a letter so i read it:

dear Trevor,

i cant this take this family anymore. so i'm moving on and starting a new family. I dont care what you do to erin. just dont try to find me.

Charolette

i looked up cause i hear someone moaning in agony, as i get closer i here a child crying and pained moans. then i here others laugh now i here muffled cries. so i see a beautiful little girl who who looks alot like erin so i bent down she turned toward me" they howting dada!!! peas hep dada!!!" i took her downstairs and told her to hide and wait downstairs for me and her brother when I changed back to my human form and busted through the door and saw the most disturbing sight. they were raping my mate and forcing him to suck there cock. I was so full of rage that i blacked out. next thing i see my erin unconscious while four men on the floor with their body torn until no one could recognize them so i took my erin and went i downstairs and found her hiding in the closet . so i grabbed them and left when I hear faint sounds of sirens.

***the next day****
I called the pack doctor and rushed them over to the hospital and told him what happened to him and they done tests on him the doctor said there were no bruises on him. So the doctor told him too wait till he wakes up. So I sent for the packs elder.so I told her what happened then something strange happened he jolts up and screams in a trance-like state, i sat there in a state of shock.

So he must be a werewolf but he's not like any another werewolf he's one of a kind. all of a sudden his eyes shoots open his beautiful emerald eyes turned into an assortment of colors. then he let out a powerful howl his baby sister shoved in herself further into my arms out of fear.I couldn't help but to bow, then he fainted. out of nowhere a woman in a straight jacket rushed in "the moon wolf has returned!! he is being awakened!! Our savior is almost among us!!" this women crazy!! The moon wolf is just a urban legend, is it??

So i took them home cause too quickly and the human doctors would think he's weird.

so i brought him to my room and laid him on my bed, then i laid down to next to him and he curled up right next me. Then i was asleep.

******************************************^~^******2 days later******************

erin's p.o.v

i feel warm, at peace with world and im been shaken and i didnt want to be bother i cuddled up to the source of heat then I being shaken violently. All of a sudden some knock the air out of me. A small adorable voice " da da way up!!da da way uuuuuuuup!!"