Why do I want deep fried Oreos!?!?!?

Well my lovely gummy bears since you just want choose what male you want to see preggers I will give you some options Justin bieber, one of the boys from 1D (idk their names), or jake t. Austin. You choose or I'll stop writing.!.?love you!!!! Shout out to my fans I love you all you're fawesome (f@&$ing awesome) lets use that more often.That our word gummy bears let's wear that shit out!!

************1:^) unibrow!!!***************

Erin P.O.V

Holy blonde cheerleader batman!!!! Julia has her eyes on a man I thought she never have a man!!! Then a sharp pain spread across my stomach and I realized that's Julia just elbowed me"introduce us Erin!!!" I look at her in awkwardness"oh Julia this is Tristan, Tristan this is bfotfe julia" he smiled and shake and pulled her hand away quickly and she blushed so walked away quietly and closed the door then I turned to walk away then i was face josh with a sinister look on his face then snaked his hand down my shorts and clenched my booty" you better stop or my boyfriend josh is going get you" then I snaked my arms around his shoulders then got on my tippy toes to kiss him.

Then my stomach growled then I turned into a tomato and he chuckled grabbed my grabbed my hand and lead to the kitchen. Went to the refrigerator took chocolate syrup and sprinkles whipped cream, you know the whole shabang so i jumped off the counter and squealed "yay ice cream" then we made own sundaes but when time came the whipped cream wasn't working so I asked josh to check so he looked closer at can to see what wrong so I absentmindedly spray and got everywhere on his face I sat there in shock for a moment then I burst out laughing then took my spoon and some off his face then on my sundae then he with a evil smile then I noticed he whip cream chocolate syrup in his hand then stalked towards me slowly.

I ran to our closet and my sundae quickly and gave my self two brain freezes but but he found me and pick me up and threw me on the bed and my arms above my head "your gonna pay for this I started to lick the whip cream off his face" mmmm delicious" then he stared at me like grown two heads as I continued to lick it off his then he repositioned himself on me then took off his shirt. Good lord, this man has me tingling in my no no area. He starts laughing then I realized he can hear my thoughts and turned red.

He grabbed my chin and me gently kissed" we'll fix that" then he ripped off my clothes and start giving butterfly kisses til I rolled on top off him and took whipped cream and chocolate and a scarf.

He look at me like I've gone crazy, so I blindfolded him and turned off the light and took the and the cream sprayed my name lick it off and licked up what and squirmed. So i took the whipped cream and put on throbbing member and went to work on him, showing him no mercy "Erin stop! Or I gonna cum!!" but I couldn't hear him cause I was intoxicated by the taste. "Erin!!stop!!" And he pulled off his blindfold not realizing how dark it is and he grabbed me and put me on top of him and I started slowly and started riding to torturing him but I didn't I was torture myself so I went faster and he slapped my ass made me moan his name then eyes turned neon green then he rolled us over " that was a big ass turn on and you're not moving fast enough." Then my legs draped on his arms then started pounded mercilessly while screaming his name and headboard just hitting the wall continuously.

I lost count after the sixth time I came but I couldn't take anymore he needed to come so I bit his marked he did loud grunt then I felt a huge load inside but I didn't pay any mind I can't get pregnant.....again. So he wrapped his arms around me and listened to his heartbeat and fell asleep.

The next morning I got up his arms still around but I wrapped myself from him I and felt stick so I got but fall back on because my ass is super sore. Thanks a lot josh!! "You're welcome" then he slapped my ass hard and I screamed which me fall so I crawled to the bathroom and turned on hot water and soaked in its glorious and washed chocolate and whipped cream off and and puts some on sweat pants and blood red shirt that said' if you got problem with me then solve it!' Then slowly and walked downstairs am when I got downstairs into the kitchen sat down.

"Are you okay?you seem to be in pain" as she said in a serious tone and i finished all the food she made for me then all sudden my food came back on me and it went on the floor the she looked me with pure sock some more is coming so i covered my and ran to our room and tried to get past josh but past but he grabbed my hand.

he looked at me with concern "are you alright babe?" oh gosh its coming back up pushed away and to the nearest bathroom and started puking violently when i turned around julia was with a look of worried" erin breathe we are going to a doctor" then it suddenly it stops so i went to the and brushed my teeth and went to bed.

****************1st trimester ****)€''''':****

Erin's P.O.V

Julia and I secretly went to the pack doctor last week the day after I threw up and found out I was pregnant! "OMFG! I'm PREGNANT AGAIN , FUUCK SHIT DAMN-IIT!!! FUUUCK!!!!!" not again!! How am I gonna tell josh that I'm pregnant!!!! Julia is in fucking dancing like she just won the lottery with without taxes cuts!! " I'M GETTING TRIPLETS , JACKPOT!!!" She squealed like a white girl at Justin Bieber concert. Yes She was that loud!. On top of that she did her happy dance!!! That made me smile.....sorta.

She smiled and it quickly faded when she looked at me "why are you not happy man!?!" She gave me the 'bitch tell me or else' face so " I didn't want to have a baby -at the moment." She looked with shock then she looked at me with utter seriousness " if you get an abortion or give it up for adoption we will no longer be friends!" I looked at her with utter shock and awe "how dare you think I would do such a thing?!" She looked at me like at with ' bitch i know you so don't be slick' look "Cause I know you and you were thinking maybe I should take easy way out.

" I start and I grabbed her and started crying "what if he's going to kick us to the curve.....again?!?" She rubbed my back" my beautiful if he won't accept the babies then we will leave that place and go to my house! Now let's go to mc Donald's and lets purposely by the whole menu and go to the park try to eat it all while talking about the sexiest male actors!" Sometimes she scares me how she says what I'm thinking.

So after we got it went to the and sat in our favorite spot and went to town on that while talking about Chris hemsworth, Chris Evans, and Channing Tatum. I'm not going to tell him until "Julia I'm not going to tell him!!" She looked at me like I was retarded " he's going to find out by the big belly you will acquire in a few months!! You big dummy!!- never mind actually I wanna see how this is gonna play cause he's gonna want sex all the time." She smiled evilly.

We finished it all but I wanted more. She went to Wendy's and White Castle and bought a crave case full cheddar jack and just plain cheese and a whole mess of chicken rings ate all of it on the way home.

*****************************************

Sorry my babies mama gbear has super duper busy and been dealing with issues but I have good news I might be making Justin Bieber pregnant and might up coming up with an interracial story an original and a in unexpected so hold on and patient and don't loose faith.

Me- I wish I had a big bag of gummy bears

Sexy Magical genie- your wish has been

You- I wish you were mine

SMg- that wish has granted( sexy smirk)

You - I wish for you to* whispers*

Mg- that will be granted multiple times

*poofs* bed appears he levitates you to the bed and does a non-stop marathon on you ( google it)

Stay smexy gummy bears.......