XXII. PLAYLIST

Ruel took me surfing at 6 in the morning. I'm not a surfer kinda gal but the waves I caught say otherwise.

"I told you that you could do it!" he smirks.

"Okay Sir Surf's alot" I tease.

"You're not so bad yourself my luv" he says as we walk back to the car.

"Ehhhhh" I shrug as he kisses the tip of my nose.

He cocks his eyebrow playfully "I'm your surfing buddy now" he goes.

I raise a brow "Oh so we're surf buddies?" I smile.

"Of course" he smirks.

I hand Ruel the surf board he let me borrow as I head to the bathroom shack that was near to I zip off the wetsuit that Coco let me borrow which surprisingly fits me. I change into the extra clothes I brought with me.

"You ready to go?" he questions as I enter his car. I buckle up before answering him with a simple "yeah"

"So what's the agenda today?" I ask.

"I'm taking you out for dinner later" he mentions.

"Just the two of us?"

"Yes" he smiles.

"Okay. Is it a surprise?"

"If you want it to be"

"Okay then"

The drive back to Ruel's wasn't that long. Kate and Ralph are in the kitchen preparing lunch when we finally get back.

"Slyvie's in Coco's!" Kate mentions to us.

"You haven't had the chance to meet Slyvie" Ruel talks hugging me from behind.

"I haven't yet" I answer leaning against his touch.

"Don't be shy" he says and I can just feel him smile behind me.

I give him a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving and knocking on Coco's door.

I hear a "come in" and I spot another blonde girl laying on her bed, she takes her cherry lollipop out of her mouth out upon seeing me.

"Heya you must be Brandy right?"she questions.

"That's me"

"I'm Slyvie, the oldest" she smiles.

"Nice to meet you"

"You too. I've been wanting to meet you"

"Same here"

"So how was it?" Coco question.

"It was really good"

"They went surfing the entire morning" she mentions to Slyvie.

"Ahhh nice" Slyvie responds.

"Yeah"

"Do you have any plans later?" she questions.

"Yes. Ruel's taking me out for dinner"

"Ahhhhh I see" Coco nods smirking and Slyvie has the same expression painted on her face.

"In that case you have to be back in my room today at 5:30 sharp" she continues.

"Yes ma'am"

Sylvie and I end up talking about a bunch of things. She's really nice and down to earth.

Kate later on calls us for lunch and I catch Ruel helping out in the kitchen. He gives me a quick wink before I find a seat that turns out to be right next to his.