XIII. You're Not The One

"She wants to meet up by the beach" I mention to Coco.

"Just make sure you don't get sun burned Vincent I swear" she warns.

"Okay Coco, I got it. See you bye"

"I hope you're making the right decisions" she mentions.

"Yessir"

"Bye mum!" I say on my way to the front door.

"Bye Darling! Stay safe" I hear her say.

I close the door and I turn the ignition on once I get in. The beach is almost a 30 minute drive so it's not that bad. I have Tyler, the creator on to keep me company.

I saw him at Whole Foods one time when I was trying to get groceries. That was one of the best things ever.

I don't think I ever told Brandy.

Brandy.

I'm going out with a girl but all I can think about is her. I hope I stop before I see Alexis.

I did her wrong. So wrong. I shouldn't have and now I just have to get through today. I'm so damn guilty for it.

Coming back to Sydney on a short notice was something that I did not intend to do. I thought I was going to be in New York City for atleast another two days.

She's probably sleeping right now so what's the use of texting her and having her wake up to some stupid crap that I've sent?

Time passes by and I'm already at the pier by the beach. I text Alexis to let her know that I'm here. She replies that she's just trying to look for me.

I see her walking towards me, I'm pretty sure that's her.

"Hey, Alexis right?" I greet her.

"Heya, that I am" she smiles as she goes in for a hug.

I hug her back before pulling away first.

"So do you have something fun planned or?"

"Sorta? Just walking around the boardwalk, going on the rides and all if that's fine with you" she says.

"Yeah, that seems fun" I smile.

"So how was New York?" she starts.

"It was really good" I reply.

The Oculus was really cool.

"What happened down there? You seem smiley" I hear Alexis mention.

I didn't even notice I was smiling till she mentioned it.

Fuck...you're thinking about her again.

Ruel stop

"It was fun, I saw the Oculus and went to this cool art room and Chelsea market" I mention.

The things you did with Brandy

"That seems cool. I've been to New York with the fam before" she says.

"Oh you have?"

"Yes! During Christmas though, but it's very crowded" she adds.

"Oh that's cool" I reply.

"We should go on the bumper cars" I suggest.

"I love the bumper cars!" She replies.

We walk to the ticket booth and I get us 3 tickets each for the bumper cars after convincing Alexis that I'm paying for them.

After giving our tickets she gets into a purple bumper car and I get into an orange one.

When we hear the ring it means we're all good to go and Alexis hits me every chance she gets.