VI. Ruel who?

Just before I cross the street I hear a voice calling my name.

"Brandy! Wait up!" the familiar voice calls.

"Vincent?" I question to see him running towards me.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I ask him as he finally reaches me and catches his breath.

"I forgot to ask you. If. You. Want. To . Go. To. A . Show." He says in between breaths.

"What kind of show?" I ask.

"My friend's having a show that Coco and I are going to. They can squeeze you in if you want to come. Please say yes"

Dude. You ran all the way back to me to ask me if I want to see a show with you. Of course I'll say yes.

"The fact that you ran all the way here just to tell me shows something. I'll go" I answer smiling.

"Thank you thank you"

"Where is it?" I ask.

"Bowery Hall. Show starts at 7:30. When you get in tell the security you're here for Vincent and they'll let you in" he explains.

"What if they don't? I mean I don't have a ticket" I question.

"Coco can come and get you or one of our friends will"  he answers.

"You sure about it?"

"I'm positive" he assures me.

"Oh okay okay. Well I'll see you there" I smile.

"See you" he says as the walk signs pops up again.

"Bye Vinny" I say as I walk away from him.

I call up Audrey to see where she is.

"Yes?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm back at the tea house with Bethany and everyone else. What's up?"

"I'm walking back and uhm Vincent asked me if I want to go to a show with him. His friend is performing."

"And you said yes right?"

"Yeah"

"Awwwwhhh issa date"

"It's not, his sister is going to be there"

"Oh. Well we'll talk about this more when you're here"

"Oh okay bye"

When I finally came back to the teahouse Audrey came rushing to hug me.

"He's so cute" she squeals.

"Chill  out"

"She finally found another guy to play FIFA with me other than Arthur and the homies" Donny teases.

"Stoppppp" I whine because they're going to keep teasing me.

"What time is it?" JayJay asks.

  "7:30" I say.