VIII. Can I take you out?

"BRANDAYYYYY HOW WAS IT" Audrey screams from the living room.

"It was interesting" I reply while locking the door.

"Do tell" she goes on.

"Let me change and all first" I mention as I run up to my room to change out of my clothes into a t-shirt and sweats.

I go back down to see Donny and JayJay all cuddled up together.

"Hi Brandy" JayJay greets.

"Hi JayJayI really missed you" I say as she leaves Donny to hug me.

"Awwh I missed you too" she replies.

"What were you guys doing?"

"Binge watching Criminal Minds duh" Audrey says.

"Oh"

"But do tell us about today" she says sitting up.

"Okay but you can't butt in" I mention.

"Okay I won't" she replies.

"He's Ruel" I simply say.

"OKAY WAIT WHAT THE FUCK? BUT GO ON" Audrey says.

Donny and JayJay look so confused right now.

"Yeah I know I was confused too. When I got to Bowery, security let me in and gave me a pass. I didn't know anyone but Vincent, uhm I mean Ruel and Coco so I texted her for a bit.

There were two girls who came up to me and asked if I'm Brandy. They told me I hung out with Ruel and I had no idea who Ruel is. They showed me a video and pic of Vincent and I was just so confused.

Right before the show another girl came up to me for a picture and said we're cute before she left.

But Vincent came out and introduces himself as Ruel so that just closes the case. The concert was really good though.

I left before his last song ends and Coco found me. We ended up talking and waiting for him to come back" I finish.

"Then what happened?" Donny asks.

"We just talked it all out. He lied to me. Not comepletely but about who he is you know." I reply.

"This is him right?" JayJay asks showing me her phone.

It's his Instagram account. oneruel. I look through the pictures to see and it is him.

"Yep that's him"

"Wait let me see" Audrey says moving towards me. "Oh damn, that's interesting" she adds.

"He looks fine" JayJay says.

"Right" Audrey replies.

"Hey!" Donny interjects.

"Someone's jealous" I smirk.

JayJay says wrapping her arms around Donny."Don't worry, I'm madly in love with you"

"So you two are good now?" Donny questions.

"Positive"

"He gave me a rare hoodie from his merch line" I add.

"Show us tomorrow" JayJay says.

"Sure!"

"Damn he gave you a hoodie, I want a hoodie" Audrey pouts.

"You have tons of hoodies chill"

"Just so you know I don't want to play Fifa with someone who hurt my little sister" Donny jokes.

"Dude stop" I whine. We aren't going through this again.