IV. Teahouse

"You've had bubble tea before right?"

"Yeah, there's a few places in Sydney"

"I bet your order is so basic" I tease as we're walking to the tea house.

"How'd you know?"

"Lucky guess" I shrug my shoulders in response.

"Okay then I'll let you pick something for me to try"

"You sure?"

"As long as it won't kill me" he laughs.

"Promise I won't"

We're almost near the tea house as I see a bunch of balloons and a long line full of people.

"Is that the right place?" he questions as he spots the same thing I see.

"I'm pretty sure it is, the balloons and the long line"

"That is a long line"

"Let's just fall in line like everyone else till my sister or someone in there that knows me comes and gets us. Maybe they'll let us skip" I say looking at the long line ahead of us.

"You're right"

We fall in line behind a group of girls talking.

"I'm gonna text my siblings to let them know we're here, maybe Audrey will come out"

"You okay?" he questions noticing the tiredness in my eyes.

"Eh, sorta tired I guess" I sigh leaning into him while I text my siblings.

I didn't even think twice before leaning onto Vincent but he doesn't mind it and instead his arm is wrapped around me while he's scrolling on his phone.

——————————————————
Audio Rey 😈

I'm here

I'll be out in a few
——————————————————

"She says she'll be out in a few" I speak up.

"The line didn't even move a bit"

" I know, I want to sleep again" I yawn.

"Awwh just keep talking to me luv" he talks while wrapping both of his arms around me. I turn my body around so I can hug him back.

What are you doing Brandy?

You're hugging him and you barely know him!

Clownery.

He locks eyes with me and his hazel eyes are telling me something. That I should get to know him more. They're stunning. Nope he's so damn stunning. How does a guy look so stunning?

"You okay there Brandy Melville?" He asks me.

"Uh yeah"

I think we were starring too much

The line starts moving, a bunch of people enter the tea house but Vincent and I are still in line.

"Well the line's finally moving"

"I think we're maybe a group away from going in" he says leaning against the light post.

"Mhm" I reply.

"You're so baybee" he admits.

"I'm baybee?" I question .