XV. Cappucino

They actually said yes.

———————FLASHBACK———————

"So you're asking us for permission to go to Australia?" Mom repeats.

"Uhm yes"

"By yourself to see this Ruel guy you met the past week?"

"Pretty much. If it's okay"

"Without your siblings?"she asks once again.

"Yes" I answer.

I already explained to them the whole situation of me meeting him, including the parts where Donny and Audrey met him too.

"The singer right?" Dad asks.

"Yes Sir"

"We'll let you go" she says but before I can rejoice or react she stops me.

"But your tracker on your phone has to be on at all times. You have to let us know if you're going anywhere and the people you're with." She finishes.

"Okay Ma"

"You should've introduced him to us, we wouldn't have minded if it was on FaceTime or not. He seems like a nice guy" dad says.

I didn't add the whole recent incident part just for the sake of things. They would've been mad. Who wouldn't be mad?

"I'm sorry. I just didn't want you and dad to meet him via FaceTime. Do you not know how weird that would be?" I answer.

"Seems fair. We would've just been surprised that you brought home a guy without us home. But it's good thing that Donny was home." Mom responds.

"Mhm"

"I want your brother to drive you to the airport" dad says.

"Said and done"

"We trust you Dior Quinn" mom says.

Ew did she just.

Deep down I'm highly cringing right now.

"I know" I answer.

"Your passport is in the red box in the closet. You know which one right?" Mom asks.

"Yes"

"Make sure that you send the flight information to us right away when Ruel sends you the info. Understand?" Dad says.

"I'm following"

"Other than that send us pictures" Mom smiles.

"Okay. Well I'll let him know"

"Alright baby, tell Donny and Audrey we miss and love them" Mom says.

"Okay. Goodnight"

"Goodnight Quinn" I hear dad say.

"Goodnight baby" Mom says before I end the call.

—————END OF FLASHBACK—————

Well it's time to tell Ruel now. This shouldn't be that hard.

To go or not to go.

Brandy-

——————————————————
Vincent 🥵

they said yes

sweet
I'll just email you the flight details