XXI. Okay? Okay.

"Morning Coco"

"Good morning Brandy" she replies as I sit next to her on the dining table.

"Good morning Mrs. Van Dijk" I say to their mom.

"Morning sweetie, you can just call me Kate" she says.

"I'll be heading out now girls" Kate says.

"Take care!" I speak up.

"Bye mum! Love you!" Coco adds before Kate leaves.

"How was last night?" Coco asks.

"He said I love you" I blurt out seeing that coco stopped what she was doing to just blankly stare at me.

"My-my brother said that?" She asks.

"Yeah" I answer.

"He got drunk last night so I had to be the one to drive and I helped him get to his room and before I left he said I love you and confessed his love for me " I explain.

"This kid"

"Drunken thoughts are sober words" coco adds.

"I guess? I don't know if I should bring it up again. He'll probably forget it anyways" I answer,

"You see...he barely a gets hungover and remembers things from last night no matter how drunk he can get" Coco says.

"Shit"

"But sooner or later he's going to say something if you don't. We're going out so you don't have to think about him" she mentions.

"You should go wake him up it's almost 10" Coco adds.

"Alright" I reply as a take a bite of my strawberry before going to Ruel's room.

He's still asleep and he looks so peaceful.

He's adorable

"Ruel" I whisper .

Nothing

"Ruel wake up" I say a bit louder as I lightly slap his face.

"Vinny"

Nothing

I kiss the tip of his nose before his forehead and his cheeks before I feel him start to wake up because he's trying to wrap his arms around me.

Not so fast

I kiss him on the lips but just before he continues I stand up and jump onto of him.

"CANNONBALLLLLLLLL" I laugh out hearing him groan in pain.

"FUCK BRANDY"

"Goodmorning sleepy head" I answer as I'm hugging him now.

"What time is it?"

"9:56"

"Coco's taking you out right?" he asks as he gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Mhm"

"Your mom left by the way" I mention.

"Oh okay. I'll drive you two" he says as I get off of him.

"No I don't think you have to, Coco said we're taking the bus" I explain.

"I'm driving and that's final" he says.

"Okay Mr. Cranky" I tease as he stretches on his bed.

"I'll be out in 10" he mentions as I leave.

"He'll be out in 10" I mention to Coco who's getting ready to leave.

After a while Ruel leaves his room to drive us and he opens the passenger door for me and I thank him before Coco hops in and Ruel drives us.