XX. I Love You

"Do you want anything Luv?" he asks.

"Uhm yes please, nothing too strong" I reply.

It's 8pm and everyone from the beach is here together with a bunch of other people. Sunday says everyone in this house knows each other somehow so it's all mutual.

"I'll be back" he says as I lean for a kiss before he leaves the coach we're sitting on.

"Hey" a familiar voice speaks up.

I take a second to look away from my phone to see that it's Mary...

"Uhm hi" I say kinda awkwardly.

"Can I sit?" she asks.

"Ruel's just in the kitchen" I explain.

"I won't take that long"

"Alright"

"I just wanted to say sorry for what happened earlier" she explains.

"Oh"

"Yep"

"You don't have to it's fine" I say.

"No. No, it wasn't. I just created a rain cloud in the room for everyone and made you feel uncomfortable. I'm really sorry" she says.

"It's fine" I reply.

I honestly don't mind because it was probably an ex thing? I just really want a good first impression.

"I'm assuming he told you abt us..." she mentions.

"Yeah..."

"I'm really past that don't worry. We were better being best friends than being in that relationship" she explains.

"He said the same"

"Because we both know it's true and everyone else knows that too. But don't worry about me I promise" she responds.

"I'm sorry if I did anything that made you feel negative in anyway" I apologize.

Maybe I did

Imagine having your ex meet a girl in a different country and then constantly talking about her and then having her meet you and the rest of your friends.

"Don't apologize to me. I just gave you a really bad impression of me. I'm sorry about that" she says.

"It's okay"

"You sure?" She asks reassuringly.

"Only if you send me embarrassing pics of him" I laugh.

"Of course!!!" She laughs.

"What's your number? I'll airdrop them when I find any" she adds.

I open my phone so we can trade numbers really quick.

"By the way I hope you guys stay together you two are honestly cute" she says.

"Mary stopppp"

"It's trueeeeee"

"Well thank you" I smile.

"You're very welcome" she smiles back.

"Friends?" She asks.

"Friends" I reply as I give her a side hug she returns.

"We should have a bit of fun before everyone else knows we're all good" she smirks.

"Wait wait are you-"

"Yes" she replies knowing that I know what she's on to.

"Okay when though?"