XVII. Yes

He slams his door shut before pulling out of the driveway.

He's mad.

Mad at you of course

He doesn't bother to turn the Bluetooth on. We're just sitting in silence with the dim light shining on the road right now.

His eyes are concentrated on the road and he still looks tense. But he looks hot when he's mad. Anyways.

God but didn't you want him so badly?

You practically rejected him

This is the 3rd time you've had an argument and you're not even dating yet

You want him to call you his

What's stopping you?

It'll work out just like he said

Yolo

"Yes" I mutter.

"What?" his eyes look at me for a second before looking back at the road.

"My answer is yes"

"Are you talking about-"

"Yeah"

"Oh"

Thinking not thinking things through

"Pull over"

Brandy don't do something you'll regret-

"What?"

"I said pull over" I repeat.

"Brandy I'm not pulling over we're-"

"I SAID PULL OVER" I raise my voice this time.

He pulls over to the side of the road.

I'm breaking the tension we've been having ever since New York.

"WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL"

Before anything I slide over to his side and crash my lips onto his.

It's a lot to process. It's not. I lied.

He quickly responds to me giving me the same energy pulling me closer. We break away for air before he deepens the kiss.

All of a sudden I find myself releasing small moans followed by his grunts.

Fuck what am I doing

Fuck Ruel

Fuck you for making me feel this way and how I'm liking it so much

I'm straddling him, on the driver's seat making out with him. Realization comes through. Adrenaline rushes through my blood like a train right now.

Minutes I don't know how many minutes pass by but we break away this time. I take a second to look at him. His eyes still in the trance we're in, still looking into my soul. And for his hair, it's messy due to running my fingers through them. Not even a minute he attaches his lips to my neck giving me hickies.