♠ 26

"I was just teasing you.. I won't force you or do anything which you don't like Nandini.."

Nandini is in her room playing with Gaurav when she heards a knock on the door

"It's open, please come in.." Nandini said.

A maid enters the room. "Greetings princess, Our Majesty has sent this for you.."

The maid gives the gift to Nandini which is wrapped in a paper and then leaves.

Nandini sits on the bed and smiles seeing the gift. I wasn't knowing Manik is into all this too. She then wraps off the gift and is shocked to see what's inside. Her smile turns into a frown. Manik is gone today.. How dare he sent me this! I won't leave him today.

It's night when Manik moves to his room to see that Nandini removing her jewelleries. He then moves to bed and sit down relaxing himself. As soon as Nandini sees him, she moves to him.

"Manik, I get the gift you sent for me.." Nandini said.

"Oh! Did you read that book? It's so useful right?" Manik said.

"Useful? How dare you to gift me that book! Haven't you ever gifted a girl anything ever.. No you must haven't because you are a monster.." Nandini said with a frown.

"What do you mean by girls? I will give this book to everyone around... What's girl and boy in that?" Manik said shrugging. "And from when did you started talking about girl and boy? You always say both are equal?"

"You will give this book to everyone?" Nandini asked shocked.

"Yes, Knowledge should be given to everyone and they should know about it... It doesn't matter how much literate you are but whenever you get to learn something new, you should learn it..." Manik said.

"Manik, low down your voice, what if someone heard you.. First let me close the door, don't know what have happened to you.." Nandini said and quickly closes the door of their room.

Manik stares at her confusion. "What do you mean that someone will hear it? I myself recommend it to every soldier here.. It's useful and will always help..."

Nandini sighs. "Manik, you shouldn't give this book to anyone.."

"Why? If by reading this book, someone's performance is getting better... then it's good na.. They always ask me for the advice and I recommend them to it.." Manik said stretching his arms.

"Those soldiers ask these types of advices from you?" Nandini asked shocked.

"Yes, you are the only one who keeps underestimating me.. Everyone knows me very well except you who only sees a monster in me.. And you know what I have given this book to Manav and Dev too.. And Divya bhabhi found a very helpful too..." Manik said which left Nandini's mouth hung open. "But Manav will never accept that, you know how he is.. But I'm sure he has taken a lot of advantage of that book.."