chapter 15

At Steak and Shake.
.                           Bre P.O.V

We all pulled up at Steak and Shake and got the biggest table they had. Flex looks like my cousin bf but maybe he not so imma just put that thought to the side and plus I met my cousin boyfriend like 2 years ago at a family reunion but I forgot his name . I'm happy that Tia's happy, Flex seems like a nice dude. He real blunt too. Him and Darrell will really get along.They call it blunt but I call it honest. The waitress came up to us and just started eyeballing Flex like he was a peice of meat.

Waitress: "Hey, Welcome to Steak and Shake What do u want?"

Tia: "for you to stop eyeballing my man like he's a triple Burger meal and for you to learn how to do yo job and not say "What do you want" and "say how may I help you" or "may I take your order". The waitress rolled her eyes and mean mugged Ti but then took our orders.

Diona: "So Ti, how did you and Flex meet?"

Ti: "I saw him from a distance and he was Foin so I went over to him and plus I was lonely but I didn't think much of it."

Flex: " and ya girl look like wifey material".

The squad all cooed with "awwws" and "how sweets". They asked us more questions and by the 5th question, the THOT waitress came back with our food.

       .    Outside of Steak and Shake

      .                     Tia P.O.V

Flex:"Ayo ma lemme get yo number doe."

Tia: "That is NOT the way to ask me fo my numba."

Flex: "Awe Sorry ma. Tia, can I please get your number so we can talk and get to know each other better?

Tia: "That was better but a little too proper for my taste." I gave him my gold IPhone 5s and he handed me his blue Galaxy s5. And we went our separate ways.

                              AT HOME

I came home to a empty house as always. Jamison is out with the bros. My mom died when I was 5 due to a car accident and I got stuck living with my abusive step dad but next month I'm going to live with my Aunt Georgia and her husband. My step dad is rarely here but when he is, he beats me and invites his pettifile friends over here and make me were really short shorts, crop/ tank tops and 7 inch studded red bottoms. And he makes me cook for ALL of them too. Like for real I ain't your wife nor am I your maid. But I gotta do it before he does something much worse. But Jamison doesn't have to face all of this, just me.

I just got out the shower and Flex texted me.

FlexMyBabyDaddy:GN beautiful lady.

TiaMyBabyMomma: GN lil Boy and Why did u put your name in my phone like this???

FlexMyBabyDaddy: You put "TiaMyBabyMomma" in mines so I guess it's only fair.

TiaMyBabyMomma:  Truuu Truuu.

FlexMyBabyDaddy: Bye

TiaMyBabyMomma: bye

I went to sleep with a HUGE kool-aid smile on my face.