chapter 10

Darren P.O.V: " Mane I really like Bre'Elle but I just don't know What to say when I'm around her."

Jamison "Well juss be upfront and totally honest with her cause if you don't she'll become one of them clingy girlfriends. "

Darren:"She ain't the clingy type of girl and she proved that to me all by herself when Diamond came up to my car window and I wasn't planning on telling her till like our 3rd date. And she told me she wasn't mad and that Diamond is my past and she is my present and future."

Chris:"well things can change bruh

Jamison and Darrell:"True ,True. Aight bye Darren."

Darren:" bye".

.                  School on Monday

Ja'Myia P.O.V:" Aye so remember when I told y'all I had a crush on Jamison?  Well he asked me on a date on Saturday to go skating.  I wanted to make it a group date so that y'all can come with us just in case things get awkward.

Bre: " aight I'm down."

Diona: "OK sure."

Tia: "Aight cool."

                     Jamison P.O.V

Jay: " Aye I asked Ja'Myia out on a date to go skating on Saturday I was wondering if y'all would like to tag along."

Darren:"Aight."

Darrell: "imma ask Diona if she wanna go with me."

Chris: "While all of y'all happy and stuff I ain't got a date."

Jay: " you can go with that new girl Vicki. Ik you got a thing for her."

Chris:"Aight I'll asked her tomorrow I'll get to know her today so I'll sit with her at lunch."

All of the boys in squad: "cool bruh." They all went their separate ways.

                At lunch Bre P.O.V

Me and squad all sat at the lunch table when I saw a big black shadow over me and I immediately knew who it was.

Bre: " What you want big TT?"

TT:" I want you to give Diamond her man back. "

Bre: "This is me and Diamond's business. Not yours so you can stay out of it."

TT: "and What u gon do if I don't?"

Bre: "this." And she clocked her dead in her face and they immediately got to fighting.

Bre: she started to grab my hair and swing on the air cause my weave game strong and I started feeling fat fingers all over me. I was getting jumped by big TT friends. I could handle them all at once but I saw my R.O.D's jump in the fight. I was steadily giving big TT face shots and kicking her in the face and stomach. "This really shows how weak you are TT. If my lil small self can beat u up then anybody can." All that was messed up was my hair and that could easily be brushed.

Me and the girls all went back to the table.

Ja'Myia: "where Chris at?"

Jamison: "he went to go sit and meet that new girl Vicki over there for the group date on Saturday.

We all looked over at them and Vicki was really pretty. She was light skinned with freckles, had nice plump pink lips and and great hair but it was in a messy fan bun but it looked so silky smooth.

All the girls: "OK" and just then all of the girls names who got in the fight got called to the office.