chapter 19

Tia P.O.V
5 days later

I woke up with this bangin headache.

I heard when the squad and momma Williams was talking to me. I just couldn't move, open my eyes or talk. While I was in the coma, I saw my mom. She told me that she loved me but it wasn't my time to go yet. I checked the clock and it was 9:36 a.m. I looked down at my belly and seen that it was going down. I slowly started to remember What happened then I pressed the button for a Doctor or nurse. Then he came in. He was a fine dark chocolate man with pearly white, straight teeth. But he was in his early to mid thirties. Too old for me.

Tia: "Hey Doctor"......

Doctor:"Keenon."

Tia: "ohk.  Where are my two daughters, Harmony and Melody? "

Doctor Keenon: "They are in the newborn unit of the hospital. Looks like you should have been checked out of the hospital about two days ago." He glanced around the room."Looks like you got people that care about you. They sending u get well soon cards, flowers and balloons saying Congrats on the kids."

Tia: "Awe I ain't even notice those."

Doctor Keenon:" would u like something to eat?"

Tia: " Yea some subway." I was being sarcastic when he surprisingly said that he was going to go get me some. Thank GOD I ain't got to eat this nasty hospital food. Then squad came thru the door with flowers and balloons.

Tia: HEEEYY!!!

Squad:"AAAYYYYEEEE TIAAAAAA

Tia: how y'all been???

Bre: The question is, how u doing?

Tia: I'm doing good, I just woke up with a bangin headache.

Darrell: let's go out to Atlanta to celebrate her waking up.

Diona: Boy u always wanna go and mess some stuff up or get drunk or high or sum.

Darrell:  it's tru but I just wanna do sum nice.

Vicki: I'm down. What we gonna do about Anna and the twins?

Bre:  Anna can stay at her friends house and the twins can stay with my momm.

Brion: well I guess it's settled we going to atlanta!!!

Diona: is we gonna stay in a hotel or a RV?

Chris: I wanna stay in a hotel.

Darren:  truu.

Ryan: my sister works at a hotel in Atlanta, maybe she can get a deal on a suite for us to stay in.

Darren:  ight,  Ryan, u call yo sis and get everything settled. But until then, Road gotta get out of here.

Then the doc came in with my subway and told me that I could go home tomorrow or tonight if i really wanted to and I said yes. Bre brought me some clothes, I changed, got Harmony and Melody and left out of that hole.