chapter 17

Shout out to my girls One_And_Only_Chrissi and Bruh_Kvng for voting and giving me some tips and constructive criticism. Back to your regularly scheduled program.

Diona P.O.V

I can't believe all of this happened to Tia.  I know that Bre is like her best friend but she could have at least told me, Ja'Myia and even Vicki. We all ride for our best friends. We would have stood up for her to her step dad. Then Tia and Flex came walking down the stairs.

Mom: Tia Why ain't you tell us that all of this happened? I could have took you in. You like my third daughter.

Tia: I'm Sorry for not telling yall.  I was just scared that y'all would call me a thot or something.

Ja'Myia: How did you hide it from us for 5 months?

Tia: 4 words. Big shirts and girdles.

Darren: What you having?

Tia: Two Twin girls.

Darrell: Have you thought of names yet?

Tia: I'm surprised that you even care Darrell.

Darrell: well I do.

Chris: is you gonna have a baby shower?

Tia: Na who u think is gonna throw a baby shower for my Two kids?

Squad & even Brittany: your best friends.

Tia: Brittany I'm Sorry for calling you out your name like that. If I was you and you was me I woulda snapped on ya. I didn't know that you still went out with Flex. He never told me that he was with you at the same time. All those times when he said that he was visiting 'his folks' he was with you and I guess when he left you,he told u the same exact thing.

Britt: Girl we don't go out, not anymore anyways. He sure did tell me the same line when he was about to leave me. Felix, we done.And I forgive you Tia.  She sat down at the table.

Tia: Felix, we done too. How can you balance two girlfriends and and have one girlfriend with two on the way?

Felix: Idek. I guess I really liked both of y'all cause y'all act the same. I don't know What I was thinking.

Diona and Ja'Myia at the same time: YOU SHO RIGHT.  WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU WAS THINKING. AND WE ARE VERY SMART.

Mom: Y'all gone stop with all that yelling in my house. I understand that y'all are upset, but I juss wanna have a civilized Thanksgiving dinner. Can we do that?

Everybody: yes Momma Williams.

Mom: Good

Bre: ik What you can name the baby girls Ti.

Tia: What u got girl?

Bre: Journey and Melody.

Tia: I like those names. Anybody else got any ideas before I go with this one?

Chris: Melody and Harmony.

Vicki: Me'Lanni and Ke'Lanni

Tia: those names are so ghetto but yet I like them.

Vicki: HEY!!!  Ke'Lanni is my middle name and Me'Lanni is my sisters name.

Tia: Awe Sorry girl.

Then we all just sat there and ate like a big happy family. And of course Tia got 3 times the regular size that she eats cause she eats for 3 for the next 4 months.