chapter 3

.                 Bre'Elle P.O.V                                                                       So squad and I got to tha mall and I was gonna tell them to meet me at The store Rue 21 I get a lot of my clothes there and they have clothes for guys too so they shop there too. They left before I headed to McDonald's (it's in the mall). When I got there,Darren (the one from my squad) pulled up next to me. He usually quiet and we work at Marco's together and when he see Mr.Huges yell,scream and spit in my face, he goes and gives him a piece of his mind. I kinda got a tiny lil crush on him but he prolly don't feel the same or kno I got a lil crush.

Darren:"Aye Bre. "

Bre: "Aye Darren, u want something from here".I pulled out my credit card.

Darren:" I want something but u don't gotta pay for it ". Such a gentleman. "  I'll pay for yo food and my food."

Bre: "U don't gotta d--" (gco)

Darren:" Shhhhh I want to pay for it What u want from here"

Bre: "thanks Darren and I want a sausage egg and cheese mcgriddle meal.

Darren: "Aight ".

Bre:" Thank u so Much Darren I love u for this. "

Darren: "It's all good in the Hood ".(Im soooo Corny for dis)

He came back to the table with our food. We ate and talked and then he asked a very serious question