chapter 5

Bre'Anna in the M.M. I. walked thru the door of my house to see my big bro, Brion and little sister Bre'Anna sitting on the couch watching SpongeBob.

Anna: "BRE BRE she ran and hugged me. I missed u ".

Bre:" I missed u too Anna. "

Brion:" She been asking about you all day. "

Bre: "Well I missed my big bro and little sis. Brion I need to talk to u about sum ".

Brion: "Aight shoot".

This is Why I love Brion he is there for me when no one else is. My mom goes out on business trips for her job. One time she stayed for 2 months and when she came back, she was sitting on the Couch with Brion and I almost attacked her because I thought she was one of his thotties.

My dad.... well What about him? He left us when I was 2 and Brion was 4. Haven't seen him since.

Bre:"Well I'm going out on a date with Darren on Saturday night, is that ohk with you?Do you like him? Have u seen him doing anything that he isn't supposed to be doing?"

Brion: " Dang girl slow your roll, What is this, 20 questions or sum? And to answer your questions yes It is ok with me just be home by 12, I do like him but tell me if he does something to hurt my Bre Bre and I'll have a little "talk" with him and no I haven't seen him doing anything he wasn't supposed to be doing. "

Bre: "OMG THANK U SO MUCH BRION!!! I LUV U FOR THIS!!! "

Brion: "It's Gucci and I love you too Bre ".

After that I said good night and went up stairs and was about to go to sleep when I got a text message from Darren.

DarriPoo :GN. Sleep tight dont let the bed bugs bite.

BreBaby:Lhh ok bye bye DarriPoo u sleep good too.

DarriPoo you kno I hate it when u call me that.

BreBaby ik. U better get used to it cause itll be more nicknames where that came from.

Darripoo Mane W.E. GN Bre

BreBaby GN Darripoo.

Next morning (Sunday)

I woke up with Bre'Anna hot breath and big brown eyes all in my face.

Anna:"Good morning Bre Bre. "

Bre:"Aye lil girl. Did u brush yo teeth this mornin? "

Anna:"Nope". She said while popping the P.

Bre: "well come on cause we both gotta do that. You don't want yo teeth to fall out, do u "? She had a scared look on her face

Anna: "No".

Bre: " well leggo brush em."

After getting done brushing our teeth, we went downstairs to make something to eat. Me and Bre'Anna decided on pancakes eggs and Bacon. For a 6year old Bre'Anna can eat and cook. She get it from her big sister. After we got done cooking, I had to go wake up Brion and we all ate as a family.

To be continued