chapter 18

4 months later 
Bre P.O.V

Its been four months and Tia came to live with us and we got a restraining order against her step dad and he got arrested.  We were all at my house playing ten questions with each other. My mom was gone yet again. Brion got a new boo thang and her name is Ryan. She cool I really like her. Even tho we only known  her for like 3 months she real cool.

Bre: so who has ever di- (GCO) I looked over and saw Tia pants wet.  Tia What is that?

Tia: my water broke. She said that real calmly.

Ryan:  How could you be so calm about this Tia?

Tia:  I don't really know Ryan

Brion:  well he gotta get her to the hospital.

Bre:  aight leggoooo. We all hopped in our cars and I told Tia to take deep breaths I could hear that she was silently crying from the back seat. Brion  was there and tried to comfort her. What's wrong TT?

Tia:  Nothing really. I juss can't believe that I'm about to give birth. I really wanted to wait until I was like 20 to have kids.

Brion: it's ok TT. It wasnt ur fault.

We didn't have to worry about Bre'Anna at the moment cause she was at her friend house to play all weekend. But I'll pick her up to go see her new "nieces" since she call tia big sissy #2.

Then we arrived at the hospital. Darrell rushed in and yelled

Darrell: AYE WE NEED A WHEEL CHAIR AND A NURSE OVA HEA!!! 

Unknown Nurse: sir can u stop yelling and fill out these forms for me please?

He took the forms and threw them in her face.

Darrell: mane forget them forms. I just told yo old no nipple, saggy titty having self to give us a wheel chair and a nurse is that correct or no?

Unknown nurse: Ohk sir no need to--(GCF)

Darrell: blah blah blah. Then a nurse came out and by that time Tia was screaming.

7 hours later

The doctor came out.

Doctor:" family of Tia Jones"

We all stood up

Jamie stood up and said "that's us".

Doctor: "I have good news and bad news."

Diona: can we get the bad news first.

Doctor:"well she slipped into a coma while giving birth to the 2nd baby but the good news is that the baby girls are healthy and each weighed 7 pounds and 2oz."

Ja'Myia: OH MY GOD!!!  Can  we go see them?

Doctor:"sure, room 628 on the 2nd floor and their names are Melody Ke'Lanni Jones and Harmony Me'Lanni Jones. She named them before giving birth.

Chris and Vick faces lit up because Tia chose their names. I was happy too cause she chose my middle name.

I was having mixed emotions. I guess Darren could feel it because he held me tight into his chest. I could smell his Cologne.

Darren: you know every thing gonna be ohk right?

Bre: yeah i just feel bad

Darren: u don't need to feel bad for nothin

Bre: and Why is that DarriPoo?

Darren: cause you got me and I got you. You might not know this but imma actually say it. I love you Bre'Elle.

Bre: I love you too Darren. Everyone in the elevator cooed at us with aww's.I  wasn't really focused on them because now we were like 10 seconds deep in a passionate kiss.  Then we made it to Tia hospital room.

Melody and Harmony in the MM

TO BE CONTINUED.