Chapter 23

Tia Pov.

We woke up and did hygiene and all that. Then Myia said she wanted to go to the mall and see What the A is all about. Since Vicki is originally from here, she's gonna be the one to show us around. Were gonna go to the mall then go site seeing. The guys are coming with us. I yelled for everyone to come on so we could go

Downstairs
We got down to the lobby and the sprinter bus was waiting for us.

At the mall.

Tia: aight y'all. In 4 hours we meet back in this same spot. Y'all got it?

Darrel: who made you the leader?

Tia: boy..... ME, MYSELF AND I . DONT MAKE ME HURT YO FEELINGS IN THIS STO NA!

Darrel: mane its whatever.

Me, Myia, Vicki, Chris, Harmony, and Darren all went into footlocker to see about the new Lebrons that just came out. And once we went in, Vicki's mouth flew open then she ran out the store. I wonder What that was all about.

Tia: Uummm Vick, What was that all about?

Vick: I--i--its himm.

Tia: who is -- never mind is it the dude who abused you?

Vicki: how'd you kno?

Tia: Chris told me. What was his name again?

Vicki: his name is Drew.

Tia: aight I got this.

I grabbed her hand and stormed back inside of footlocker. Drew was helping Harm reach the top level of shoes while everybody else on the other wall.

Tia: Aye! Is yo name Drew?

Drew: yea whats the word?

Tia: Don't "What's the word" me. Do you know her?

Drew: She look awful familiar. Why you ask ma?

Tia: Don't call me ma. I might be a mother of my 2 twin daughters, but don't call me ma

Drew: Aight shawty.

Vicky: I HATE YOU DREW!!

Drew: Vicki? What are you doing here. I thought you left.

Vicki: WELL GUESS WHAT, I'M BACK NOW. I HATE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY EMPTY HEART THAT YOU STOLE FROM ME.

Chris: Whoa there Vick. Calm down.

Vicki: I'LL CALM UP IF I WANT TO IN THIS STORE CHRIS! DREW, ALL THIS PAIN YOU'VE CAUSED ME AND YOU WANNA ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNO NOR REMEMBER ME? I'LL KILL YOU. I OUGHTA CAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU ALMOST DID TO ME! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. I LITERALLY HOPE YOU DIE IN A HOUSE FIRE. ONLY IF MAMA, POPS AND ME'LANNI WAS HERE TO SEE THIS RIGHT NOOWWW. OOOHH THEY WOULD KILL YOU! AND I WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOU AND SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS EVERY NIGHT.

Drew: Vicki I swear i--

VICKI: JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO WHAT I GOT TO SAY! I DON'T WANNA HERE YO APOLOGY OF YOU SAYING HOW SORRY YOU IS.

Drew: *starts to move forward Vicki* I said I'M Sorry. He said that in a firm voice.

Chris: Aye mane you best to back up off of mines cause I won't hesitate to square up in dis sto na.

Drew: aight homeboy. I ain't gon fight you over no girl.

Vicki: you kno What Drew? Did I tell you that I hate you? Cause I swear on my granny grave I do. I should embarrass you in front of all yo work buddies even if you bigger than me, you kno I like a challenge. You can tell me that you Sorry and that you still "love" me. But sorrys and I still love yous don't take back anything you did to me. You don't even kno What love is.

Drew: vicki I'M truly truly Sorry. I swear on my mama grave I am. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?

Vicki: Oh no homeboy. You NOT gaining my trust back soooo fast. Be glad I don't hold grudges anymore. Be glad That when I walked in here and seent yo face I didn't mollywap you right then and there. But What you can do is tell me why you treated me how you did.

Drew: I guess it was because you were so opinionated all the time. And I reeeaaalllyyy hated that about you. But What I did like about you was that you funny, gorgeous, smart, can dress and all that. The whole package. It was just that you always had something to say about everything. And one day I guess it just got to me to Where it caused me to put my hands on you.

Vicki: mane forget it. I don't need to call you or anything... cause I remember. I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY MIGHT!

Then She stormed out the store. Mane forget sight seeing. We done for today. This trip isn't starting off very well.

Who feelin this chapter ? Sorry I ain't updated in a while. I got school and all that good stuff. And i also started a new book called "The Good Life"

Go read it
Go read it
Go read it
Go read it
Go read it