chapter 16

3 months later.

          .       Omniscient P.O.V

every body relationship has been going strong. Of course they have their arguments like any other regular couple.

It's now Thanksgiving and Everybody is at Bre'Elle's house for Thanksgiving Dinner and her mom was actually there. But all and all it was fun. Bre'Elle's mom approves of Darren and Flex and tia  have gotten to know each other.

.                       Bre P.O.V

We were just about say grace when I heard the door bell ring.

Brion got the door. When he opened it I saw my favorite cousin Brittany.

Bre: "TUNKA!!!"

Britt: "STINKA!!!"

We ran and hugged each other.

Brion: "So I don't get no love Aight I got you cuzz."

Britt: " I'm Sorry cuzzo. " and she gave him a bear hug. She walked to my kitchen and gave my mom a hug. Then she tried saying Hi but she cut herself off by looking at Flex wide eyed.

Tia: "What's going on?"

Britt: "Felix Jaylin Godfrey Jr, What In the world are you doing here, I thought you said that you were gone to your mom's house for Thanksgiving dinner?"

I pieced two and two together and I figured out that Flex was her boyfriend. I thought that it was someone else that I saw at that reunion 2 years ago.

Tia: "Who is this THOT?"

Bre: "AYE BRUH CHILL WITH THIS THOT STUFF BRUH. THAT'S MY COUSIN AND YOU MIGHT BE MY BEST FRIEND BUT MY COUSIN AIN'T NO THOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN. SHE HAS ONLY HAD ONE BF IN HER WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE AND THAT WAS FELIX. SAY SOME MO DUMB STUFF LIKE THAT AND I WON'T HESITATE TO BEAT YO BUTT. TELL THEM THE REAL REASON WHY YOU WITH FELIX. TELL THEM WHAT YOU ARE AND HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST FIVE MONTHS TIA! "

Tia got up and stormed away from the table crying. 

Mom:"What is she talking about Felix and Bre'Elle?"

Felix got up and ran After Tia to go and Comfort her.Everybody at the table was staring at me and waiting on my explanation.

Bre: "well since y'all obviously don't know. Tia's Step dad raped her about 4-5 months ago and she ran off with Felix. I guess Felix was still dating Britt and didn't tell her about it. I'm surprised that Jamie didn't know because he is her brother. Well now you know. " everybody looked at me in Awe because they seriously didn't know. They KNEW that I was mad at Tia for calling my cousin a thot and understood why I went off and exposed her like that.

That's when Tia and Felix came back downstairs.

       .         To be continued..........