Chapter 2

I woke up just in time to catch my favorite show Doc McStuffins. You might say I'm too old to be watching the lil 5 year old shows but Bre'Anna got me into watching these, and these shows go hard.I got a call from Tia. I got a squad that consists of 4 girls and 4 boys.

(Tia: The loud and funny one.

Darren: The chill, quiet one but doesn't let anyone cross him.

Darrell: A very bad attitude .

Journey: The creative one who loves shopping.

Diona: The crazy one.

Chris: The musical one.

Ja'Miya: the fat one (not really fat just loves to eat)

Jamison:The baller plays basketball and football.

Bre'Elle:the one with no chill loves to eat and shop. )

I was Listening to her ringtone Hold You Down By August Alsina. Then I picked up.

Bre:"Wessup " I said.

Tia: "Aye come to my house so you, me and squad can go to the mall and then to Marco's."

Bre: "I don't wanna go to Marcos cause me and Mr.Huges had a argument but at the same time I do wanna go because I wanna see him serve me for once."

Tia: "Ohk I'll make him serve us"

Bre: "HAHA ohk girl"

Tia : "Bye girl"

Bre: "Bye"

After I got off the phone with Tia I went and did my hygiene things and put on a mint green shirt, mint green sweat pants and my white chuck taylors and put my hair in a messy bun. When all that was done i got my keys, phone, charger,credit card and white crossbody and went outside to my white chevy impala and headed over to Tia house.

. At Tia House

I knocked on Tia's door and she answered. I came inside and greeted everyone with a hug and we headed to the mall.

. Tia's P.O.V

Aye y'all I'm Tia Veronica Jones.Me and Jamison are siblings. I think he has a crush on my girl Ja'miya. I'm 5'2 in height.

Jamison P.O.V

Hey I'm Jamison Alexander Jones. Tia is my annoying sister we are twins. I gotta tiny little crush on Ja'Miya. I'm 6"3 in height. And imma baller.

Darren P.O.V

Aye I'm Darren. I'm 6"1 in height. I don't really do nun. I work at Marco's Pizza with Bre'Elle. She cool, I think I like her. Like.....Like like her ❤ . But i dunno if she likes me back. We'll juss see when we get to the mall.

Tell me What you think... it's my first book so leave some constructive criticism. Leave sum mean and imma call u out. (A/N some of these characters are based on real people in my life but the story is fictional.... get it... got it. EXAMPLE: I am Bre'Elle. I have no chill and I love to eat and shopp).