chapter 4

(I'm gonna start making my chapters longer) Darren in the M.M

Darren:"Bre'Elle I'll admit, I got a small lil crush on u since we first met the first day of freshman year...... soooo do u wanna go out on a date next Saturday nite or do u wanna stay home with me and chill"?

Bre: "Sorry Darren but I don't like you like that." I shouldn't have said that because the expression on his face dropped.

Darren:"wha-- (gco)

Bre: "Boy I'm juss kidding, I like u too and I wanna go to the movies. I wanna meet your fam on the 3rd date if we make it that far".

Darren face lit right back up

Darren: "What u mean if we make it that far"???

Bre: "Boy don't play dumb you, me and squad all know that u got some little thotties that wanna get witchu. And all y'all boys in the squad even have some of the same thots. "

Darren: "Imma drop all of them just for u cause I actually like you. Anybody ever told u that we don't luv these thots? I don't like these thots. I want a serious, faithful female to be with me and hold me down and vise versa. Imma stay faithful just to let u know. I don't be on no disrespectful stuff like some of these other dudes do. My momma ain't raise me like that."

Bre: "Great"

We walked back to Rue 21 hand in hand with big smiles on our faces from ear to ear.

Darrel:"Why y'all holding hands and lookin all happy and ish???"

Bre: " Why u got some S.T.D havin thotties? I didn't come in here askin u questions. The reason Why we are holdin hands and stuff is because we are going on a date on Saturday ."

Tia: "Yaaaayyy I KNEW y'all liked each other."

Chris:"Can I Sing at y'all wedding or nahh??? "

Bre & Darren together: "if we make it that far. "

Squad had some confused looks on they faces

Tia: "What y'all mean if we make it that far"?

Bre: "We all know that he gots some thots, and What if we thinks that we should just stay friends and split up."

Squad: ohk

We finished shopping and left the mall.

UNKNOWN P.O.V
She think that she can take my man away from me. Well she got another thing coming.

How is it so far tell me watcha think.