chapter 11

Vicki in the MM

Bre'Elle Williams,Tia Jones, Ja'Myia Smith,Diona Anderson, Tatianna Leakly, and Diamond Hall please report to the office. Repeat, please come to the office.

. At the office

Principal George: "OK so I seen all of you girls on the camera fighting so What is this all about?"

Bre: "well I am now going out with Diamond's ex-boyfriend and I told her that I am his present and future and that she is his awful past. So she decided to get Tatianna to fight me instead of fighting her own battles.As you can see I beat her up."

Diamond and Big TT: "Nahh she lying on us Mr.George."

Mr. George:"well I just so happened to hear the audio in the lunch room and this is What I heard. *plays audio to prove they are lying* Ja'Myia, Bre'Elle, Diona, and Tia, you are all dismissed to go back to class." They all walked out and Big TT and Diamond mugged them and gave them looks of pure hatred.

In History class

Darren:"so What happened with y'all?"

Bre: "He believed us instead of THOTHIANNA and THOTLYDIAMOND. And we was telling the truth in the first place."

Darren: "Awe. They deserved it tho."

Tia and Diona:"so wassup with u and that Vicki girl Chris?

Chris: "well since y'all so anxious to knooooww,

Diona: " come on now Chris just spit it out already."

Chris: "Aight, I got her number."

Squad: "YYAAAAYY Chris got a girlfriend Chris got a girlfriend!!!"

Mrs. Jackson (History teacher): Why is y'all talking while I'm teaching ? "

Darrell: "Why u teaching while I'm talking?"

Mrs. Jackson: "OK Darrell I'm tired of your attitude, go to the office."

Darrell: "OK".

Chris: "(sings) I'm Sorry Mrs. Jackson."

Rest of squad: "OOOOH".

Chris: "I am for real. "

The whole classroom started bugging up even Mrs.Jackson. Before we all knew it, class was over and the day went by quickly.

This Is My Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें