chapter 8

Bre'Elle outfit in the M.M
                    next morning

BRE'ELLE P.O.V: I woke up at 6:30 by my alarm Bed Peace by Jhene Aiko and Childish Gambino. I went into my bathroom and did my hygiene which consists of brushing my teeth, washing my face and curling my hair. I took my shower last night. I grabbed my school bag, my crossbody, Keys, phone and charger and I headed downstairs. It's Brion's turn to get Anna ready for school. We take turns. I went downstairs and grabbed a honey bun and a blueberry poptart, and headed off to WestBrew.

.                            At school

I walked in and all eyes were on my as usual. Guys giving me looks like I was a peice of meat and females lookin at me like I was gonna take they man or sum. I wasnt looking Where I was going and accidentally bumped into Diamond. The meanest girl in school. And she started hitting me.  You best to believe that I fought back. I got on top of her and started clocking her in the face and started pulling out red tracks. They were all over the floor. I then felt two muscular hands wrap around my waist And Darren picked me up. Luckily we didn't get caught and I didn't have thot blood on my outfit. Squad was there and they recorded the whole thing. One day we all made a pact that if one gets in a fight and they look like they need help, then u best to jump in. I didn't need any help cause I'm the one with no chill.

  .               Later on that day

At lunch me and squad was sitting at our lunch table when my side chick Sasha came up to me. No I'm not on that fruity stuff, when one of my best friends make me mad I go to her she is my side chick.

Sasha:"Hey Bre'Elle Why don't you come sit with us instead of these losers "?

Bre: "Because these are my real friends that will stick by my side while I'm going thru anything. Why would I want to hang with fake people who don't keep it 100 witme ,dont really care about me and talk about me to they lil thot friends behind my back When I got real friends right here? I'm tired of your presence, get out of my face and your are dismissed. " She had a stank look on her face and she walked away.

Darren:"Dang bae you put her on hush mode."

Bre: "Well somebody needed to say it to her."

After lunch me and squad all went back to our classes and Darren gave me my bracelet back.

.                    DIAMOND P.O.V

She think that she can beat me up and take my man. Darren was mines first and will always be mines and I ain't gonna stop until he comes crawling back to me. Ik I broke his heart and all that just because I made out with another dude. I don't settle down, i wanna keep my options open to different guys. Thats all. Bre'Elle and her lil thot friends all got something coming.       

  Me and Bre'Elle used to be best friends in Elementary school.  Then came middle school and I made new friends and became popular and I started treating everyone differently. I had power.I had people at my feet begging to hang with me and all because of that, I had to let some people go. Bre'Elle was one of them. I guess she still mad about that. We all know that Bre'Elle can milk a grudge forever.  But it was partly my fault because I made up a big rumor about her and she had no friends until the end of that year. Oh well. It was all worth it but I still ain't gonna stop. I was Darren's first love he never thought that I would cheat on him. After we broke up he went thru a big funk saying that he would never love again. Along came freshman year, and Bre'Elle came into the picture and I could tell that he had a lil crush on her and vise versa.  I wanna get my bae back but I'm still gonna have a side dude I don't care What nobody say.