chapter 7

Bre P.O.V

I told squad What happened in Walmart.             

Ja'Myia P.O.V: Aye y'all I'm Ja'Myia Arianna Smith.  I work at Target. Squad says I got the worst job because I gotta deal with rude people on a daily basis, they get rude with me then imma get rude right back. I get discount on stuff for my little brother named Carlos he is 6 years old, born around the same time Bre'Anna was. I'm 5"4 and I got a small crush on Jamison. God knows I got a thing for athletes. I have both of my parents in my life.

Chris: I'm Christopher Andrew Watson. Ion got a job yet but I'm getting an interview at subway. I got a big sister named Ja'Nina she's 21 and in the army so I barely get to see her. I don't have a crush at the moment. I love to sing and my inspiration is Melanie Fiona and Eric Bellenger. I'm 5"10 and a half. No I'm not the tallest. My dad is in my life my mom walked out when I was 1 years old and my dad told me that I can be anything I wanna be except for a crackhead.

Diona: My name is Diona (Dee-onna) Kearstin Anderson. I work at McDonald's. We hang out there sometimes. I got 3 siblings 2 younger and 1 older. They not gonna have a P.O.V at the moment. I got a crush on Darrel. Ik youre in shock but beneath that mean, tough exterior he's actually really cool and sweet. I'm 5"4 in height.

Darrell: Wassup I'm Darrell Dion Berkley. I'm 6"1 and a half. I don't work anywhere at the moment because people say that I got a bad attitude so bad that when I was around 16 I went on that scared straight program thing but they still didn't scare me because all I do is assault people with my words not my hands. But I ain't afraid to stand up for myself and others. My passion is to be a designer or a chef. I can throw down in the kitchen. I got a crush on Diona. I think she got a crush on me. The reason Why I act the way I do because I got a past that even squad don't know about. When people say they love me all I say is that love don't love you cause it sure  don't love me. I got my grandma by my side.

                            Bre P.O.V

After Darren dropped me off, I said goodbye and gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him I'm gonna see him at school tomorrow.

I walked into the house and greeted Brion and Anna. Then I walked upstairs to get in the shower when I got a txt from Darren saying that I left my bracelet in his car and that he was gonna give it to Me at school I replied saying thank you and ohk. I got in the shower and lotioned up my body and did all that good stuff. I picked out white pants, a mint green shirt, brown sandals and pearls. By 8:00 p.m I ate my chicken Alfredo and some kool-aid and I went to bed. I got a nightly good nite text from Darren and I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

All the girls in the squad (Bre, Diona, Ja'Miya, and Tia.) In the M.M