PROLOGUE

Three years. Three long years it's been since Harry and Zayn got divorced. The days had been hectic with them so involved in their personal lives.

Zayn Malik was now a very renowned model, going by the name, Mr. Mysterious in the Hollywood circle, based in Los Angeles. Though he was a celebrity now, he was still the sweetest, caring and loving brother to his teenaged sisters. Waliyah was in her highschool while Safaa just entered middle school. Waliyah's constant tantrums and mocks wasn't helping Zayn in any way. He was a happy go lucky chocolate boy to the world but he was just a sad, lonely soul at night. It was his own world, surrounded by silence and the sound of the occasional whooshing air just reminded him of Harry's deep voice. It's been three years since he had a proper night sleep. His past and those green eyes constantly haunting him even when the man doesn't care about him anymore. Or so, he thought.

Harry Styles was a totally different man now. Three years wasn't enough time to heal a broken heart. Though it may seem like an easy task to the others, only the one who was in his place can understand it. His family have failed in getting the answer from him about his sudden divorce. No matter how much they tried, he couldn't say anything about it. Zayn did say to blame him but he just couldn't do it. He couldn't throw his own lover under the bus and stand behind watching like an idiot. Anne had stopped talking to him almost three years ago and it hurt him very bad. But, he knew he deserved that. His only escape is his office since he couldn't stay longer at his own house without Zayn's thoughts, voice and smile chasing him in every nook and corner.

Will they ever meet? Is it time for old wounds to open? Would they heal or get deeper?

________________________________

To be continued... 💚💛

Thank you for reading. 🙏🙏🙏

Thank you for your constant love and support guys!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😘😘

Share your thoughts, guys...

Love y' all _ J 💜😘

Pls like, comment and share.