6

It was a day before Zayn's arrival to the UK along with his peers, managers and crew. On one hand, Z was restless and frustrated that he had to unwillingly go back to the place which held more bitter memories for him than good ones. When he left London, he made a promise to himself that he'd never look back at it in any point in time. He struggled hard to forget everything which was only partly successful since he wasn't able to overcome the memories those green eyes bring back every single night. He was determined to not let him know even a tiny detail about him and his survival but fate plays bad game always. It not only made him exposed to his ex-husband but also put him in a position where he had to see him again. It was for his job and he couldn't say no to it.

Harry was a totally different person now. He was restless obviously, but also excited and eager to see his husband again. His Zayn again. He knew that they didn't end on good terms but what can he do when his beating heart reminds him of the man of his life, his every minute detail with every breath he takes.  He knew nothing was going to be fine immediately as soon as they see each other but he felt as though fate had given him the second chance to claim his luck. His love. His man. He was pacing around his room, nervously while looking out of his huge floor to ceiling windows to spot the thin streak of light in the sky that would spread widely marking the arrival of dawn. A new day in his life, when he'd be seeing his man again. Three long years have passed and many things have changed but seems like his heart hasn't changed.

H's POV:

I looked at the clock on the wall to see it was only half past three. Can the time move faster? It was pissing me off by taking it own time. I couldn't sleep a wink all night since I was waiting for the sun to rise. If it were in my hands, I'd have dragged it out and kicked it's sleeping a*s of its comfy, pillowy cloud beds and made it visit the earth so that people can get to work. "That's too Silly. Don't you think, fuxker?", my mind decided to jump in. " I don't mind. Shut the hell up. It's all coz of your ego a*s", I retorted to myself.

I looked at the bedside clock hoping it'd be a bit compassionate but it showed that it's been only quarter past since my last checking.

"Ahhhh. Why can't the time go faster? I hate this", I whined finally sitting on the floor, my back hitting the bed's frame. I crossed my arms over my chest, eyes up on the ceiling, looking at it as though it were going to answer my questions.

The flight is expected to land at 10 AM UK time and it's not even four in the morning yet. My eyes narrowed looking at the intricately designed ceiling and wondered if there was a time they hated the designs that were put on them.

"Hello, Mr. C! I know you know me well. But I was just wondering if you have any complaints about those designs put over you? I mean... Like have you ever felt they overpowered you? If yes, you can tell me and I'll do something about it", I stared at them waiting for an answer. There was just silence.

"So, you don't want to talk to me? I should have known. You didn't like it. Even I wouldn't. Who would like when someone overpowers them? Come closer", I gestured at it before whispering. "They'd call us narcissistic but lemme tell you, they're fuxkers. We're always right, yeah? Don't worry. I'll talk to my assistant and make an appointment for you. I don't like seeing you in pain", I said sighing defeatedly, trying to convince it.

My eyes moved around the wall again to see it was quarter to five and I've never been more annoyed in my life before. I picked up my phone to call them again to calm myself. The call went straight into the voicemail and I facepalmed myself at the stupidity.

"Of course, they'd be on the flight. What was I thinking?", I murmured to myself, running my palms through my sweaty floppy hair. "Is it too early to take a shower?", I wondered to myself loudly before deciding to get into a bath instead.