1

"Are you sure about that their wedding was contractual?", the person spoke still in denial to believe.

"I'm 100% sure about it. Did my own digging up three years ago", the other one convinced

"Interesting", they trailed while their mind was thinking about something.

______________________________________

Z's POV :

"Safaa, Wali. C'mon guys. Breakfast is done", I hollered from the staircase. We shifted to our new four bedroom mansion, a year ago. After taking up the offer of modelling almost three years ago, I wasn't satisfied still but it paid me pretty much to settle down. Waliyah and Safaa's excitement and happiness was literally on the cloud that it made me proud. I finally gave them what they deserve.

The first few shoots were struggling with me being a newbie and people were constantly instructing me on how to do my job perfectly. A sudden rise in my popularity, which brought so many deals made me happy and proud about myself for once. I mean, I looked someone taken out of a slum as some would say but this job brought me confidence and self-esteem. I valued them the most now. I don't spare anyone who disrespects me in any way, no matter who they are. On the other hand, I keep to myself pretty much and I know that I'm always in my head, giving me the title of Mr. Mysterious, in the circle. I don't mind and I prefer it that way. I don't want anyone to get comfortable, poking their noses into my life and know about my past.

"Good morning, bhaiya", Safaa greeted with a wide and bright smile, sitting on the breakfast table.

"Bye, baby", Waliyah kissed Safaa's forehead, trying to walk out of the kitchen.

"Wali, have your breakfast, baccha", I spoke softly making her halt for a moment before shaking her head and walking away. I hung my head, not wanting Safaa to see my tears.

"Bhaiya, you know she's stupid. Don't mind her", Safaa chuckled trying to lighten the mood which made me smile but I felt sad too.

"But she's my baby sister too. I can't let her be angry at me forever", I sighed sadly, sitting next to Safaa.

"Just ignore her, bhaiya. You know she was so attached to Hazza. It's fine, bhaiya", she convinced as I visibly flinched hearing his name. "Sorry, didn't mean to", she apologized like a big girl who understands her brother's reason. I smiled at her fondly.

"C'mon, big lady. We need to get going. That boss of mine will lose her mind", I chuckled holding her hand in mine.

"Janny is good, bhaiya. She's the best and it's good that she's keeping you in check", she teased making me pick her and swirl while she laughed happily.

"My lil big lady, you are. Love ya, kiddo", I planted a kiss on her forehead and cheek.

"Love ya too", she replied in a cute voice.

I dropped her off at her school and made my way to my agency. Janet was my best friend and now she had become a well-wisher, a guide, a teacher and a confidant too. She had that charm and nature that makes people attracted to her. I couldn't believe we've been friends for twenty five years now. She was that diaper friend of mine and my dad's best friend's daughter. At times, Louis gets jealous of our friendship but Liam understands it.

As far as Lilo are concerned, the two idiohs got engaged a year and half ago and their wedding date is still not decided yet. Louis, being in the fashion line and Liam in the law firms, kept them busy on their toes. They bought a cat together, Evie, which is at my house since they couldn't take care of her.

"Finally, here comes the man of the hour", Janet screamed in an overly excited voice on a Monday morning.

"I'm still young, so I need my ears, you know" I sassed rolling my eyes at her.