14

A linking thread or Vows before bows?

ZAYN MALIK AND HARRY STYLES - A MISSED PUZZLE PIECE?

M. Archer for Daily mail; 17, Dec 2020. 4:57pm GMT.

Celebrity life is often entertaining to watch but we also miss certain pieces, no matter how much we try to figure out. This information is one of a similar kind, where a trusted source confirmed our claims in a way.

Rumour mills started amongst the fans, when the well-known 29 year old model, Zayn Malik, currently associated with Penshoppe, was seen at a little diner more than a week ago with his friend and manager, Janette Dawson, 29 and Kendall Jenner, 26, Head Designer at Sparkle n Style, having a chat which seemed that the three knew each other well.

Nothing was unusual until a little incident that intrigued the customers happened; in which Harry Styles, 28, the renowned fashion icon and CEO of Sparkle n Style entered the place, turning the atmosphere a bit tense. Fans spotted and took pictures of the little group wherein it seemed as though Zayn wasn't interested in the meeting and was on the verge of leaving when Styles caught his hand and whispered something to him, making the older lad give in. The women left ten minutes before an argument ensued between the two men who exited the diner in a hurry. Some people even saw them arguing along the pathway before they disappeared in the secluded park nearby. The situation seen from total outsiders sparked curiosity and inquisitiveness, as we tried to find more news about them.

Surprisingly, a source closer to them confirmed that the two men were involved with each other, four years ago and also that they were married for a year before the pair called it quits. Though, we don't have sufficient evidences to support the claim, our teams are working on the same to let you all know if there was something between the hot, sexy heartthrobs of the fashion industry.

A CEO and model love story seems cliché but not impossible but certainly Zayn wasn't a model four years ago. Is there more to the story? Why did their marriage shatter? Was Harry Styles the reason behind Zayn Malik's popularity?

On the other hand, it's also known that Mr. Styles is dating Ms. Gigi Hadid, 25, who is a Junior Designer and Team leader at his own company. Is Mr. Styles cheating on his girlfriend with his ex-husband behind her back? Is this a scandal in making? Is it just an innocent meeting? We don't know as of yet. We tried to reach them out regarding the claims but in vain. Stay tuned for more updates on the Hollywood's most trending couple's inside gossips with us.

_______________________________________

Z's POV :

I threw my phone furiously on my bed after reading the shxtty excuse of an article written about Harry and I. Though what they had put was almost correct, it seemed like an invasion of privacy. I didn't like when people pried too much into my life as though they had every right to. It was my personal life for a reason.

I sat on my bed, running my palms over my face and trying to calm my anger down when my phone rang from within the sheets, making me groan annoyed. I picked up to see an unknown number displayed on it. I declined it once but it rang again making me curious. I accepted the call and put it on my ear, wishing I hadn't.

"Hello, Zayn. Hope you had a great morning", the blonde baboon's annoying voice spoke through the phone and I regretted picking it up.

"What the fuxk do you want?", I spat in anger as she started laughing on the other side.

"For someone claiming they don't know me, you recognised me pretty well", she said, as I sensed pain shooting through my temples. "Actually, I just wanted to check on you after the article release, you know. I know Harry isn't doing fine and like the good girlfriend I am, I was just about to go and check up on him. So, I thought why not ask you too, yeah?", she spoke without a stop, as I stood up searching for my medication on the side table.