Part 10

Midnight POV

I was doing my work when my father was telling everyone what they had to do I was really not feeling up to this as I was watching the blossom tree's outside I noticed that mother was outside with her class I really wanted to be with mother.

As father was calling my name three time's I didn't hear that spider yelling at me I snapped out off it and pulled out the bug spray.

I looked at my father as he try not to laugh at this as everyone in the class was shocked and laughing at what I did I was a blushing mess.

After awhile off calming down I noticed that father told me to stay behind in class all I could think off is that I'm going to get in trouble for bringing the bug spray to school or told off for not paying attention to my father's teaching.

Nightmare POV

My son was in deep thinking I don't blame him for not listening to me but what he did made me laugh out loudly I hope the other teacher's didn't hear us.

I also can't believe that muffet is out off jail who in there right mind bail her out off jail as I asked midnight why he was not doing his work he told me that he felt something wrong.

That's when I called my sister dream and told her to look after my class I also told midnight to stay in class I teleport off to find inky.

Please be safe inky !

Muffet POV

I was watching ink she stole my man as I was still watching her I was about to get ready to end ink but that's when my man teleport to her and hugged her tightly I bit my lower lip as I cross my arm's.

Ugh

Next time when she alone I'll make sure nightmare can't get to her in time I left to go home as I was walking home my brother walked up to me and asked if I was alright I told him no.

He asked me if he could help me in anyway I smirked and had an idea as I told my brother everything he was in raged and shocked that inky did this to me and nightmare.

As we was walking home I started to make a plan for ink and I hope this time it'll work.

Blue POV

As I was out the front yard doing some grading and watering the roses I was shocked to see that muffet was out off jail I stated to text everyone that muffet is out off jail and she looks like she up to something.

She also had a male with her I asked dust to teleport here as he did dust noticed that muffet was out but he also wanted to know who got muffet out off jail.

We started to follow muffet and the guy she was with to an old run down house in the wood's we put our phone's on record and taped what the two was saying about ink or nightmare I was still a little made that muffet is out off jail.

I looked at dust and he took a picture for nightmare and the other's to see what they are up to once's muffet had stop talking we both teleport out off there.

Muffet POV

As I finished planning what we had come up with it was time to get the two little spy's as I let my spiders go and find them I told the ex boyfriend off ink to start the plan off.

I left and found blue and dust tied up in the tree's as I looked down and see the phone off blue I picked it up and smirked.

Oh what do we have here a phone that has me planing on killing ink well we can't have this leaking out now can we.

I looked up at them and smirked as I snapped blue phone in two as I laughed to myself and said whoopsie to them.

After that I put my pet spider down so they can guard them.

Now my sweetheart if they try and get away you can have you're fun with them if they try to escape to tell the other's.

So I left them with my pet spider as I meet up with the guy I noticed that he already made nightmare and ink fight.

I walked over there and did what I had to do.

Hey Nighty are you alright you need someone to talk to. ?

Nightmare POV

What the hell I'm not in the mood for this shit and here I am with ink and muffet I noticed that muffet was watching me from afar I took a deep breath and pushed muffet away from me.

Muffet this is not the time to bug me so kindly fuck off or better yet why don't you go dust yourself! As I was about to walk away from her I heard a scream I turned around and seen ink my eye's went wide.

INK

I ran to ink and try to healing her I noticed that muffet was trying to pull me away that's when my shatter me slammed muffet into the house wall and I made sure that she couldn't even get back up I yelled out to dream as she teleport to me and started to healing ink.

As I picked up muffet and got hit by a knife I looked back and seen ink ex boyfriend I went into raged as I walked over to him and grab him by my tentacle I also seen my kids as they where helping my sister.

{USE ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS HOW DARE USE DO THIS TO INK ILL MAKE SURE YOU SUFFER BY THE HANDS OFF THE FANS !! }

——————————————————————————-

So if use want I can screen shot what use want to do to muffet and I'll put it in this book.

Knowing that use love this book and love reading it Make me really happy.

I hope it's okay if I can do this it'll be fun and cool at the same time.

And don't worry 😉

I'll won't stop I got a lot more off this story to do and maybe I'll put some Oc's in from gotcha life.

Have a nice day or night guys.