Part 15

Reaper POV

Why is nightmare telling everyone to go to his place for as my wife and the kids got up and teleported to nightmare house he looked pissed off at me I put my hands up and ask why he was so mad at me for that's until he said that ink had a bed night terror off me killing her I stop in my tracks.

" what but you know dam well I won't ever do that to your wife nightmare. !"

But nightmare didn't listen until dream said it could've been someone that turned into me and killed ink. I was still shocked to know that ink is now having bad terrors.

I noticed that error was worried about his little sister I walked to him as I put on my gloves and hugged him. It was rare to do this as my wife smiled and told everyone that we should try and sleep for now then get to work on who trying to kill ink.

Horror POV

I didn't know how or why this shapeshifter got out off jail as I was yelling at the ones who didn't do there job asked why I was so pissed off it's just a shapeshifter I smirk and told them that this shapeshifter is deadly he kills for the fun off it turns into your love one's and torture them until they beg for him to stop. "

As I said this the police that was on duty ran off to find this killer as I called nightmare and them saying the most deadly jail guy got out and is now in the streets nightmare was in rage as he teleports to where I was he was in shatter form as he told everyone off.

I on the other hand told nightmare that I'll get the strongest guards to go look for the guy nightmare nodded and went back to yelling at the ones that was not doing there jobs right.

Unknown POV

As I was running away I found a near by town I went into the town and found a house I ran into the house as I seen two people laying down asleep I smirk and killed them as my HP went up I used there cloths and put them on as I left I seen the husband he yelled as he told everyone that his wife and kids are dead I smirk as I felt good to kill again.

I walked past the window off some tvs as it said the most wanted killer is out and he a shapeshifter if you seen him please call police at once as everyone was running around they left the town empty.

After a while I started to laugh to myself as I felt my HP go up the more I kill the less they'll try and kill me I'll be more faster and them each day I will become stronger.

I'll make sure that they'll beg for mercy until I kill all of them. As I said this I walked off laughing to myself.
That's when I seen the tv I smirk at this so they think they can find me well they need to think harder than that.

Dust POV

I was with blue on a date we haven't had time for each other when our kids was born but now we do as I held blue hand she smiled and kissed me I kissed her back as we went to eat somewhere we seen the tv as it said killer on the run me and blue just looked at each other and sigh but we keep eating I didn't mind the tv but it was annoying seeing the killers face I got up and turn the tv off as I put some music on for me and blue.

As I held my hand out for blue she grab my hand I pulled her up and we started to dance we was having so much fun dancing around we didn't know other monsters and people where watching us dancing as the music stop I pulled blue up into a kiss we both heard screaming we looked and there we see fangirls watching us we was a blushing mess that we pay for the food and left.

That was so embarrassing but I'm glad that blue is having fun so am i.

BlueMist POV