Shatter

Shatter Nighty POV

I teleport out off Nightmare body as he noticed me he smiled but I didn't then he asked what is wrong with me.

Oh I don't know Nightmare but you're kids and you're real wife is hurting you put them through fresh and pj and there two little one's are heartbroken because off you not talking to there kids.

And dream your sister was shocked that you are with muffet who was the one that made a deal with that shadow guy and to cuz you to lose your mirrors so I don't know you tell me what the hell you are doing.

As I looked into his eye's he was remembering what had happened as I see his face as he looked at inky and the two kid's then cill and cray come into his mind they where his adopted sons and is very proud off.

Then he snapped out off it and asked do u remember or do I have to take you back to la la land.

He shook his head and Nightmare got up and sleep on the couch.

I walked over to the cribs and there I see midnight and moonlight cuddling each other.

Gothy POV

Me and my bf palette where cuddling in the library until muffet walked in and asked where Nightmare was I didn't have any clue where he was as muffet started to yell at us for saying we where lie to her.

She got up and grab my arm tightly as palette slapped her hand off my arm and said leave this library now and she did. My arm was hurting something bad.

Palette looked at my arm and there he seen marks then cill and cray with Flo walked in I was crying as they asked what happened I told them and palette was trying to heal my arm then cray helped him I hugged them.

Flo POV

I couldn't believe muffet had done that to gothy she left a big mark on gothy arm and it looked like it hurt's. After cray heal gothy she hugged them both and said thank you I smiled and kissed cray as cill smirked I was blushing and so was cray.

Maybe we should tell the other teacher what's going on and palette said I don't know.

Then gothy sat down and read a book as she did muffet come back into the library with students and to more teacher's as palette was not all to happy with.

Me and gothy stood aside off them and I helped gothy put other books away.

I didn't trust muffet when I'm a lone she'll might do something that I might not like.

Cray POV

Me and cill and palette looked at each other and was thinking the same thing she definitely had something to do with Nightmare that day as we watched our two girl's muffet got a little to close off gothy and palette almost went over to tell her off but Flo told muffet to not touch her.

While we watched what was going to happen next I noticed that dream teleport into the library and whispered something to me that shocked me I smiled and then muffet asked what's going on.

And we didn't say anything to him as Dream left to go find cross or killer I was confused to why she has a crush on the two.

But oh well hope they don't fight over her to much.

Shatter Nighty POV

Inky woke up and seen me and smiled I kissed her and said I did all I can to make him remember as I pointed to the sleeping nightmare she nodded and I kissed her again as I was on top off her she was blushing and I told her to quite down so the two kids didn't wake up.

She nodded and I started to grind on her as I kissed her deeply she was trying so hard not to moan out as I was taking my pants off me and lift her skirt up I sat down and pulled her onto my member as I pushed her down she bite her lip as I kissed inky so she could Moan softly.

Mhmm

I started to thrusting up into her as inky started to thrusting down on me i was in pleasures as inky keep thrusting down and trying to not make a sound.

As I held her I made her lean on me as I held her ass open I noticed that nightmare was up and he was getting turned on.

Inky didn't noticed that he was up and behind her.

Nightmare POV

Shatter me held onto inky and spread her ass as he thrusting up into her I smirked and pulled out my hard on and slammed into inky ass as she was about to scream I held her mouth shut as I was thrusting into her mmnmh this felt really good as shatter me keep thrusting up into her I seen that he came in her but he keep going.

I used my finger to rub her clit faster as i felt her ass tightly around my hard on I couldn't help but take my hard on out then slammed into her she was drooling over my hand as i keep going

I bit inky on the neck as I started to come into her I wanted to come into her pussy so I took out my hard on and slammed into her Pussy she kissed me deeply and I kissed back

While I keep thrusting up into her shatter come was sliding down on my member it felt so much pleasures I made inky to lay on him as he held her down mmmnh

Mnm I came in her and she just lay there as I pulled out shatter me put his back in and stay in inky try to move but shatter me didn't let her go. He just held her tightly and thrust up telling her to not move but she did and he slammed into her more roughly as she moan so she just lay there.