Part (11)

It's been a while since ink has been in a coma and nightmare and the kids are thinking about pulling the life line to ink machine as moonlight was yelling at her father telling not to do it and keep there mother on life line as the nurses walked to ink moonlight pushed the nurse away from there mother.

But crescent only looked away and did the un thinkable she pulled the life line to ink breathing as moonlight scream and crying asking why crescent did that. !!

As the life line beep a couple off times nightmare and the others all sat around ink hopping that she will not die but as the beeping off the monitor was going slowly nightmare held onto ink hand and whispers to her to wake up please.

That's when ink hand squeezed nightmare hand tightly as dream ran out to get a nurse as nightmare looked up there he seen ink eyes was open he started to cry while hugging ink.

" don't ever scare me like that again ink I don't know what I'll do with out you" said nightmare as ink only hugged him back with tears in her eyes.

BlueMist ran after midnight and crescent as BlueMist got to where they where BlueMist told them that her mother is up and wants to see you as midnight and moonlight both ran past BlueMist her brother and sis walked to BlueMist and asked what was going on so BlueMist told them.

Grape POV

Ink was alright she finally a wake as the police walked into the room and asked all the questions I got up and yelled saying that me and Cary know what happen stop talking to ink.

As the two police men asked us what happened I told them as they left I looked over at ink as her family was crying I felt a little chill go down my spine thinking that something was about to happen but it never did.

After awhile mother and father walked into the room as I stop mother as I was telling her about the feeling off one of the police offices and how he was acting around me and Cary I keep saying that the police guy didn't look like he was in the department and it got wired.

My mother went over to error as she told him as error nodded his head he followed the police offices just hope he'll be safe from them because the two looked un friendly.

Error POV

I watched the two police offices as they'd both had an evil smirk on there faces I waited to see what they where really doing here as one off them pulled off the outfit it was none other then ink's ex boyfriend and muffet I used my blue Royal strings as I tied them up.

" so that's your real plan huh by trying to kill her inside the hospital well I won't let that happen. "!

I rip there soul's out as I tie them up in my stings and hanged the two up in my white void like the others I went back to the hospital and told everyone as the real police walked in we told them everything.

But I was also told off but I didn't care one bit as I walked away grape and dust asked if I was fine I just got a headache I just need some rest.

So I teleported home and lay down on the bed ugh maybe it'll go away later on in the day.

Dream POV

Cross and killer where helping me out with the kids as they both was trying to get StarCross and crescent into the bath I was laughing as killer trip and fell into me as we both blushed at each other I kissed him as cross also walked over and kissed me I whisper two the two off them saying I love them so much they also told me they loved me.

But as killStar turn on the tv we seen that there been a murder we looked at each other as we seen error ink brother we both called ink as nightmare picked up we told him everything as pj grab the phone he just told us not to worry and that error is safe now.

We hanged up and I had to sit down and rest as StarCross asked if I was alright I smiled and told the two that we going to have a little one cross and killer both had a look on there faces saying we going to have another baby as they'd both hugged me.

I laugh at them as I said yes.

Pj POV

My mother was happy to know that her brother is here to stay for the holidays but it was strange to see him use his Royal blue strings with the shadow guy that put mother into hospital. As solo was also watching the tv he was to busy thinking on the string I had to tap his shoulder to get him snap out off it.

" why are you thinking so long and hard about your nanny ex boyfriend solo.?"

As I said this solo only blushed and I was shocked to know why.

" whatever you are thinking solo don't even go there that shadow guy is dangerous to himself and to others !"

Solo look and told me that he knows he a bad guy he was just thinking about when he can go into the jail and see his friend there but I had to keep an eye on solo something was telling me he was up to something.

Error POV

I walked to ink and nightmare house as I knocked on the door ink open it up and hugged me as she welcomed me in I was talking to pj when quill ran to me and hugged me then cray was hiding behind his mother fresh I smiled and said my hello to the two as cray smiled and hug me tightly as we was talking I told ink and nightmare on what had happen.

I was not going to let my sis to get stressed out for her ex boyfriend so I did what I had to do and crush his soul.

As I was sitting down my phone went off I sigh as it was my gf she wanted to know where I was I got made and yelled into the phone. " for the last time I went to go see my sister now can you stop asking me that and let me have sometime with my sister?!?"

I hanged up the phone as palette ran into the house with goth not that far was reaper I was amazed that his protective side is there I grab reaper by my strings as ink and them laugh at all this.

" what are you doing running around like an idiot can't you be happy for goth and palette as I said this to him he only laugh and smiled saying that he was chasing them for a reason as palette held up the phone there I seen reaper in a pink dress with makeup on him. .

I held in my laughter as nightmare and them couldn't hold in there laughter anymore and started to die laughing I sigh and gave palette back the phone as goth nuzzled into palette and went to there room.