Something to tell you

Cray POV

I was holding onto my mummy when she looked down at me and I seen her put a top next to me and I smiled she was really nice as mummy wanted to buy it for me I went to the toy's and grab the teddy bear that had a hat on it I giggled as mummy ( inky )  smiled and said do I want this I looked back down and nodded my head then I got something for my bro cill and I helped mummy pay for it then we left after away we went and grab something to eat.

As we got to the food cafe shop one lady was talking about how I look and how I walked I looked down as mummy heard them and went into a rage the two girl's just looked away and said sorry miss as me and mummy got home I gave cill the teddy bear.

Cill POV

I ran to my brother he gave me a new teddy bear as I said thank you mummy and cray they both smiled.

As I was thinking dream knocked on the door and smiled I was looking for daddy then dream said he teaching class I asked mummy if we could go see him and she said sure I got something to tell him anyways.

While We went to school dream picked me up and cray was being held by mummy as we knocked on the class room doors he said come in then I got down and ran to daddy.

DADDY!!

Nightmare POV

DADDY!

I was shocked to see my adoptive son and inky with cray and my sister I kneeled down and hugged Cill and smiled inky walked up to me and kissed me then she whispered something to me that made me almost drop cill.

You're going to have a baby I said as she nodded and smiled as I kissed her then I heard pj and palette.

Eww do that when you're home father!

I smirked and kissed inky as everyone was clapping at us.

Then muffet walked in and just looked so was about to say something when cray started to have a panic attack muffet didn't like kid's with special needs and she told cray to stop it really mean.

Then I walked over and pick him up.

How dare you say that to my child muffet just because he is different dose not mean to treat him mean. You should be a shame off yourself for saying that to someone. !

Then after I had ago at her she left and I looked at my class and sigh then inky said something.

Inky POV

Today a nice day why don't we all go out and do history about blossom trees I know a good place so pack up everyone and get ya thing's you can ask me anything once out.

As we all got our thing's and walked outside we spread out and sat under the blossom tree.

Then pj and fresh smiled and hugged cray and teleport his special teddy bear to him.

Cray POV

As I was sitting down on the ground I noticed a girl was looking at me I don't understand what she wanted but she walked over to me and sat down and said.

Hello my name is Flo what's you're name?

Name c-cray

Nice name cray like to be my friend?

but I don't go to school I told her but she just smiled and giggled as mummy and daddy walked over and sat down.

I was blushing all the rainbow colours. And Flo said it look cutie.

Inky POV

I smiled at Flo as she was blushing I told her that cray had a special needs and it's about controlling his emotions so try and be patient with him.

Flo: oh no need to worry about that miss I got a sis the same so don't worry okay besides I think cray is just as handsome.

I smiled and she just noticed what she said and they both blushed then cill said hello and just went to sleep.

Don't worry he always dose this.

Nightmare POV

I was relaxing with my inky as I rub her belly and smiled at her I pulled her into me as I fell asleep a little later.