Nighty

Nightmare POV

As I was in art class pj and palette stuck bye me I kinda felt safe as my sister dream was with her friend Stacy she was a popular girl in this school.

While drawing I noticed that inky walked into the class room and smiled I waved to her and she waved back.

After inky was talking to me I said thank u and she  just smiled and walked away from the library.

The bell rang and I got up and me and my new friend's head to the class as we did the teacher just told me to sit away from my new friend's.

I felt like she hated me to be next to my two friend's then pj said to the teacher that he will not leave me and gave the teacher a death look.

The teacher back away and pj and fresh sat down next to me.

As we walking home I had a bunny trip me and I was starting to get annoyed with this I seen pj and fresh as they seen me with goopy starting to go on me. They ran to bunny and pj slap her and said never to do that again.

My sister ran to me and hugged me Nightmare calm down I'm here as I try to calm down everyone was giving me looks I was in pain I felt all the negative feelings as I pushed my sister away she looked at me and I said I'm sorry as I turned into my shatter nightmare everyone was in panic and shock.

Happy now as I cry and everyone was looking at me as I killed half the monster and people dream teleport pj and fresh away from me I cry.

The teacher looked and remember why they stopped hurting me I screamed at them and hit them.

As blood was all over the hallways and on the floor I noticed one teacher and she was walking to me.

Inky POV

I know this will happen one day as I walked to him I didn't care off the other's all I wanted was to get to Nightmare and shatter Nighty as I got close to him I kneeled down in the blood and hugged him.

Shh

Nighty you're safe now I'm here as he looked at me he slowly turned back into himself as gothy and pj soon to be girlfriend  walked over and I got up picking Nightmare up.

I looked at everyone and smiled I told use and yet you didn't listen I don't blame Nightmare for this I blame use and I walked away with my two sons and there two girlfriend as Dream was beside me happy.

But when we got out the principals separated us I try to get to Dream and that but no.

That was the last time I seen dream and nightmare.

20 year later

Pj POV

My mother was still so down after what happened to Nightmare and dream me and palette along with our two girlfriends moved to a new school I was so what happy as me and fresh got ready we said our goodbyes to mum I hugged her and she smiled.

As we where walking to school I noticed that there where teacher's talking but skeletons.

Me and palette just looked at each other and shrugged it off.

While talking a girl walked up to us and smiled.

Welcome to under high school

The name is killer

I smiled and told him my name and my bro but when I turned to palette I see gothy dragging him to the library.

Ehehh

Then me and fresh walked with killer and we went around the school as we finished  killer smiled and we said thank you but then we got shocked dream cuddling into killer as I back up.

Dream POV

As I held my boyfriend and gave him a little kiss I seen the new students pj fresh ? What are use doing here I said shocked and a bit happy they told me everything and how there mother try to ...

What is she alright now I asked they shook there heads and I looked at killer and he nodded and teleport me to ink as we did I seen the door open.

Ink !?!

Then killer grab me and pointed to the ground blood as we walked in I summoned my blasters just in case as we got to the bedroom there she was on the bed bleeding I rush to heal her after a while she woke up but fell asleep again.

After a while she looked around and seen me dream I heard her say as I walked to her letting her know I'm real.

What happened to you inky she just smiled and said nothing as I got a call from someone it was my brother. I sigh and picked up my phone.

Hello

Nightmare: where are you I can't teach two class at once's you know ! Also if killer is with you he better get back teaching his class !

Alright alright grumpy ass and I hanged up I looked over at inky and she said we could go and I smiled and we left.

Inky POV

Dream was here so that means Nightmare is also here as I smiled I got cleaned and dressed while I un packed all my sons and there girlfriends stuff I smiled at how tall they grown as I clean up the floor I went and made some food after eating I locked the windows and locked the door.

I just wanted to walk as I walked around I found a coffee shop and got a coffee. While drawing in my book I was to busy to noticed a spider watching me ehhh.

Ah

Oh so sorry dearie name muffet could you draw me please.

I smiled and said yes as I was drawing her and colouring her someone ran up and said sorry I'm late.

While I signed the drawing I gave it to her.

Then I looked at who it was it was nightmare! I felled back and onto the ground as I was in shocked and he was also.

I got up and picked up my drawings and my bag and ran off far away from them.

Nightmare POV

That was inky but why did she run away she looked terrified that she seen me as muffet was looking at me the drawing I smiled and told her we should start the date and we went to the movies.

I still couldn't think right because off inky it's been awhile since I seen her maybe we can be friends again.

But that look in her eye's something not right. After the movie I walked muffet home and I walked to my house.

As I walked into the house I heard moaning oh hell no I slammed the door open and there kill and dream moaning and kissing.

Wow save that for the honeymoon as they both blushed and I walked up the stairs.

Inky POV

I knocked on dream door and she opened it and hugged me.

As I looked around killer welcome me in I just walked in and smiled at the two.

Dream I want to tell you something after they separated us they did so much more then torture me they made me believe Nightmare was dead and you got hang for saving your family.

After awhile I gave up thinking that you and Nightmare was a live when I seen Nightmare with the spider I froze and fell to the ground I just want to say sorry.