Part 13

Nightmare POV

I was at work looking at all the police files when a skeleton girl name stormy walked into the offices and started to flirt with me I yelled at her to get out as my old friend horror walked into the room and told her to leave in a deadly way she only back up and left the room I sigh and lean back into my chair.

" thank you horror for helping me out so what brings you all the way back here.?"

As horror told me he found a wife to have I smiled and said my congratulations to him as my child moonlight ran into the offices with stormy not far behind her.

" stormy stay away from my kids if you know what's good for you ! "

As I said this ink walked into the room and kissed me I kissed back as she told me that fresh is pregnant again I was happy to know as stormy was in raged and start to yell at my wife.

I had enough I went into my shatter me as she seen her death she ran out crying as I need rest so I let terror me out for a bit.

Midday POV

My father was in his other form as he let terror out I smiled and hugged my father as he looked down and hugged me.

" father why don't you fire her if she flirting with you.? I could always kill her for you?."

As I said this he smirked and nodded his head I looked at my mother and she told me to be safe on doing this I teleported away to get some help with this.

After a while everyone that was with me tracked stormy down and handcuffed her to the wall we waited for her to wake up I told solo and Luke to put a soundproof wall up so they did as told.

We all took out our knives as stormy woke up we started to carve into her body it was fun.

So was screaming for help but no body came for stormy her scream's was left on deft ears to the outside world.

Cross POV

Where the hell is our kids as I looked everywhere I couldn't find them I started to panic as I ran around the street and to our friend's house.

" lux crescent StarCross kill-star where are use that father adrenaline is kicking in I let you have a boyfriend! As I yelled out all I had to say Geno looked at me and stop me saying that the kids was of to kill someone for flirting with ink husband I only sigh and said okay as dream and killer both hugged me tightly.

I'm sorry if I worried use two but I'm okay knowing that the kids are not in any trouble.

As we walked home I seen our kids coved in blood dream was a proud mother we was also proud father's but it was creepy to see lux and Kill-star smirking evilly at what they did I felt creeped out but I asked if they all had fun and they said yes we went home.

Error POV

I was working in my room when loyalty asked if she could go see midday I just told her to be careful as she teleported away.

As I was done working I open up a chat room there was single skeletons that are looking for a guy to love and stay with.

I was talking to this girl skeleton she told me that her work was fun but also lonely at some days I told her that work is only for money to pay the bills and food she smiled at this and laugh at it.

"Thanks outer I'm really happy that you're enjoying the chat we are having."

But after a while flex walked into the room and outer she asked if flex was my child I said yes and she hanged up I sigh as flex hugged me tightly.

" I'm sorry father I didn't mean to make her upset and make her hang up on you .!"

I couldn't understand why flex was saying that so I pulled flex into a big hug saying it's no one's fault flex so don't beat yourself up over it as I told him this he said alright and gave me a big hug I let go at told flex it's time to eat so we got up and left to get something to eat.

Ink POV

Something didn't feel feel right I walked to where the kids where and seen a goat lady I ran and told the kids to get away from her as they ran to me I asked what she was doing that when I noticed it was Tori she looked like someone hurt her I called the ambience as I took the kids inside as they got here they ran and took Tori to the hospital all I can think off who had hurt her to the point where she low on HP.

As I asked dust and blue to watch the kids I teleported to the hospital I asked where was Tori and they'd show me where she is staying.

I walked into the room as she had IVs in her and blood transfer I sat down and waited for Tori to wake up.

After a while Tori woke up and patted me on the back I woke up and hugged her.

" Tori what happened to you to get hurt like this who hurt you to the point your HP is down to zero?"

She only shook her head and lay down it must've been to horrible to say what had happen.

BlueMist POV

Mother was telling us about ink and how she is Tori best friend I was only listing when I felt a chill go up my spine my mother asked me if I was alright I just nodded my head and told mother that I'll be back soon I got up and walked outside and into the streets there I seen a skeleton she looked lost as I walked up to her she was about to ask me something but stop herself from doing so.

" do you need help if you need help please do tell me I can help you out ?."

As I waited for her to tell me she asked if I seen this lady it was ink best friend Tori I told the girl she in hospital she looked and panic I held her hand and took her to the hospital and to where ink was.

We got there as the skeleton girl said mother!?! Oh so Tori adopted the skeleton.

"As I was thinking and Wounded what her name is ? 

Tori POV

My old friend ink was worried about me I only lay back down when we both heard mother it was my adopted daughter she ran to me as I hugged her tightly I tho Kansas hurt her but she safe.

" viper please don't leave your hiding spot next time stay there until I found help "

As I spoke to viper ink asked me again so I told her what Kansas had done to me and Viper ink didn't know what to say to that but I know that Kansas was not in the right mind when she done it.

Viper was talking to BlueMist I needed some more rest as ink called somebody as it was to polices offices  she told them what was going on so they'd stay the night at the door while I told BlueMist and ink to look after Viper.

Grape POV

BlueMist came home with a girl skeleton her name was viper I didn't like her for some reason I said my hellos and walked away as my mother and father was worried about me I didn't know why I was like this maybe cuz I was thinking that viper wanted to take my bro away as I lay down on my bed I was reading a book as I didn't hear my mother walked into the room and asked if I was alright.

" I'm fine mother there's no need to worry about anything. " as my mother nodded her head she left and shut the door I sigh and stop reading the book as I fell asleep I didn't know why I was so tired.

I was in this void as I seen everyone having fun I didn't want to be here I noticed that dream felt my negative feelings towards the new girl in the group dream walked over to me and asked what was wrong.

" dream I don't know why I don't like Viper there's something about her that I don't like and whatever it is I just wish it'll go away. "

I went into my space dream as I just slept there it was relaxing as I felt a blanket over me I seen someone but I felt too tired to wake up and tell them to leave me alone.