Part 14

Viper POV

I sigh as I put a blanket over grape I know she thinks I'm only here to take her brother away from her but that's not it as I sat down on the ground I was only thinking about my mother in the hospital but I also know that she not my real mother Tori took me away from my real family I don't Evan know what they look like I was so very young.

As I was drawing in the dirt off my real family I missed them so much I remember that my father had a crack in his head and my mother had a heart top with a necklace with me as a baby with father they'd loved me very much.

I lay back down and fell asleep wishing that I can be with my real family this might be the chance I'll start to look for my real family tomorrow.

Horror POV

As I was doing the dishes I was thinking about Viper our daughter that got kidnapped by a goat lady as I keep thinking about it I didn't know that lust wrapped her arms around me we both felt like viper was somewhere around here just waiting to find us.

I miss our daughter so much lust I hope we find her as we finished up the cleaning we went to bed and went into our dream landscape there I seen someone I noticed there I seen viper laying down I ran to her as she noticed me.

" viper!! You're alive I'm so happy where are you let me come get you !.! " as viper told me where she was I smiled and told her to wait there I finally found our missing daughter.

As I woke up I told lust and she teleported to blue and dust house we knocked on the door as blue open it there we seen ink and nightmare a long with the kids there I seen viper lust cry and hugged viper tightly as they'd both sat on the ground.

Ink and the others were confused on why we were hugging our daughter.

So we told them the truth ink was so angry at her friend that she was about to go back to the hospital but I stoped ink form doing so as me and lust along with viper we went to the guest room and stayed there to spend some time with each other.

We both fell asleep on the guest bedroom.

Ink POV

I walked out of the house as I felt like something was about to happen I know that we are not the same anymore we have grown old now but something not right. As I walked to the garden to water some flower's I heard reaper next to me he was only watching.

" reaper why are you hear is there something you need to tell me?"

As reaper held out his time jar it had my name on it I was only shocked knowing that this could not be my time I still have a lot more to do.

" reaper snap out off it your not yourself! As reaper summoned his weapon and slash me I fell to the ground with blood on the ground I woke up screaming as nightmare hugged me.

No way that can't have been a dream it felt so real the panic I had inside me was getting the better off me as I fainted I know that nightmare was worried he called dream and everyone.