Part 17

Flex POV

I went to the sleepover but I was still worried about my father as moonlight was trying to calm me down from overthinking what happen to my father as my sister was talking to fury I sigh and only told fury to look after my sister if they are going to be a couple.

As I said this they'd both blushed I chuckled at the two and lay down on the bed I closed my eyes only to fall into a deep sleep.

I felt like moonlight thrown a blanket over me so I don't get cold.

Moonlight POV

I thrown a blanket over Flex as I felt so bad for him and his sister his father has had it rough then all of us as I walked down to where mother was I seen father talking to her about the new baby I was amazed.

As I walked into the kitchen I seen mother she was crying happily I walked to mother and hugged her tightly telling mother that I'll look after little sis or bro. I went to my room to lay down I was feeling sick as I lay on my back I put my arm on top off my eyes as cray asked if I was Alright I looked and said no he ran to get someone.

Fresh POV

Cray ran to me and told me about moonlight so I got what I needed and went to moonlight room there I seen her in pain I walked over to her as I felt her head it was really hot so I got some medicine for her moonlight power's have been slowly showing up and it take time to let the power in moonlight will be in bed to rest up as I smile at moonlight I found that she was using healing power while she was awake I told her to stop. 

As moonlight stop using her healing power I used my smoothing magic to cool moonlight down she whisper a thank you to me as ink and nightmare both ran to see moonlight I told them everything as they nodded as I got up I went down to the kitchen I seen pj he was texting someone I hugged pj as he jumped a bit I tilled my head to the side and was about to ask him who is he texting that's when pj smiled and told me that he got a gift for me.

I only nodded my head as cray smiled and asked father if he gave me the gift yet. " what are you boys planing hmm?"

As i seen pj blushing and cray smirking at pj I smiled and kissed pj as I walked into the bedroom as I did pj slammed the door shut and put his arms around me as we started to make out I was getting heated so I put a sound proof wall up and we started to take our cloths off.