Two new members of the family

Inky POV

I was out shopping with pj and he seen a child that was asking for food we went over to him as we did he looked so scared so I payed for some food as he grab it I smiled and seen his bro hmm.

Pj would you help me with these two kid's he nodded and we got up and held the two kid's hands and smiled.

Me and pj went into the cloth's shop as the girl told me to get these poor kids out. I yelled at them and she backed off.

Go on use two get ur favourite cloth's as they ran off and did that the two girl's was talking and I gave them a look saying you're no better and walked away.

Pj POV

Some girl's don't get it as my girlfriend fresh kissed me and I kissed back she seen the two kids and smiled as inky said wait till the honeymoon then kid's we blushed and I put my arm's around fresh as she lean on me.

While mum was helping the two little kid's with there cloths I seen fresh look at some outfits as I grab her hand and took her to the cloth's.

She smiled and I waited for her to come out.

Fresh POV

I walked out with a dress on and pj made me blushed so much I almost fainted but didn't he told me to spin around and I did after that he grab some outfits for me to tease him what I didn't know was inky had some outfits for me.

As I noticed that pj would never let me tease him like this I blushed and walked out as my body was summoned.

Okay so witch one off use got this for me as I seen pj nosebleed as the two kids went to the toy's inky keep one eye on them and one eye on me.

She put her hand up saying she picked this I shook my head and went back into the changing room and put any other one on just hope it's not showing to much off my echo body.

As I looked at the dress I smiled and took it off and put that a side I was going to surprise him later on.

So I put two more on and showed pj and inky but inky took two more cloth's for me.

As I buy the one's I'm going to tease pj later on I smiled and inky made sure the two kid's was in the car.

Cill POV

The nice skeleton with her two older sons helped me and my brother out a lot but what I didn't know is that she got us two teddy bears and she told us to sit in her car she drive us to her house.

After that she helped me and my brother get into the bath tube and started to wash us. My brother cray fell asleep and the skeleton got two pjs as she helped us out and dress us as there was food already on the table and we ate it.

Then we learned her name was inky and we told her our name's as she picked up cray and held my hand we went into a room.

The room was big and two big beds she lay cray into bed and pulled the blanket up as I got helped up but I didn't sleep.

Inky POV

I noticed that cray was fast asleep but not cill he looked scared so I looked under the bed and in the closet to look for scary things to shoo them away after I did that he lay down.

As I walked to cray and put the teddy bear next to him he cuddling into it.

Then I gave one to cill he smiled and I told him I'll sit here for a little and as I soon cill fell asleep I put the light's down lower and walked out.