Muffet planed

Cray POV

Today is the day I'll asked out Flo but as I was looking for her in the library her friend's said some mean stuff to me as I sigh but then gothy to them to get out and they did as Flo walked up to me and held my hand.

F-Flo can I asked you something as she nodded her head softly I took a breath in then out.

Flo I've been having feelings for you and I Was wounding if you'll want to be my girlfriend it's okay I understand that you don't want to.

Flo POV

I smiled and pulled cray into a loving kiss he kissed me back and I part our kissing to take some air and said yes !

My friend's laugh at me for even saying yes to him then I seen a jock my old bf I held onto cray and he noticed.

As my ex walked to us he pushed cray away from me as I got angry and punch my ex into the wall as my blasters keep him pin.

Then cray looked at me and ran off crying because off want Lin said I was shocked as I ran after cray.

But when I found him his brother cill gave me a look off hate and anger I was not lie about us I ran over to him and kissed cray again crying into tears.

Cill POV

I was still upset for what Flo friend's had done to my brother he is more then a special need skeleton he is amazing at everything and he helps a lot off other monsters around our school.

As I seen Flo she ran up and kissed him deeply as she was crying just maybe I can forgive her and her friend's just this once's.

While helping my brother we both walked to our father class room as we waited for him.

Nightmare POV

I got my things for class today and I walked in to see my two sons but cray looked so happy that Flo said yes to him. I was happy about this.

Pj and fresh ran in saying we are not late right ?

Nope you are on time I said to them as I waited for everyone to get here I told them that we are going out to do some history project and they all said yaya  as I smiled I noticed that muffet was in here she just wanted to hang out with the class but I have this bad feeling.

As we went out to the blossom tree's I seem cray and the other's smiling and talking about the project as I was happy.

I sat down with the other's as I watched them and I noticed they where putting the blossom petals on the project I couldn't wait to see them and the project on what they did.

While they where to busy I told muffet to watch the kids while I'll go to the bathroom as I went to the bathroom I didn't see the shadow right behind me it hit me on the back off the head and everything went black.

Inky POV

I got a call from dream and my kids I ran to where Nightmare hospital room was with our two little twin's as I sat down and waited I was holding moonlight and dream was holding midnight.

As I seen Nightmare wake up I hugged him and kissed him but then he said to his sister dream who is this and why you holding a baby?

I was shocked everyone was the nurse and doctors told him that I was his wife and there's are his kid's I seen that look before as I noticed Dream she told me to go home and she will talk to Nightmare.

Come on kid's lets get going see you at home Nighty.

Pj POV

Me and fresh already had a house to ourselves we are all ready married and have two sons and one on the way but what I heard was terrible to me Nightmare had lost his memories and my mother is heartbroken.