Flash War Vol.50

Flashback:

Wally and Barry sat in the bleachers of a race field, The second Flashh was disappointed in himself for losing, instead Barry was proud that he had not used his powers to his advantage.

Wally: I lost, Barry.

Barry: You did, but I'm proud that you didn't use your powers to win the race, Wally. Listen, before my Mom died... she uses to give this "Mom-Facts". "There is nothing wrong to losing." As long as you remember... We always learn more from losing to winning. "

Wally: Well, hopefully I don't learn to much.

Present

Location: Central City.

Zoom was running around Dav-Vel with his superspeed and attacking him with his newfound powets the Strength force.

Zoom: Is something wrong Kryptonian? Can't you catch me?

Dav-Vel couldn't beat him in speed but if he looked closely maybe he could find a spot to attack. Zoom was running through the same places every time he circled around him if he calculated well he could hit it and finish all of this.

Zoom: After finishing with you I will kill those two impostors and change my past to my liking and-AHGGG

Zoom was surprised if he hadn't realized a second earlier Dav-Vel's fist could have hit his head and it would have been fatal. Luckily he was able to dodge it and the Kryptonian's fist passed under his chin, even if he hadn't hit it, he flew out and collided with some rubble.

Zoom removed some rocks that were on him and rubbed his chin in pain and turned his gaze to the Kryptonian.

Zoom: Impressive. You were studying my pattern of movements so you could attack me. It seems that you are not only muscular and brute force.

Flash and Wally had arrived at Dav-Vel's side ready to fight Zoom. Zoom had finished removing the debris he had on him and quickly started running towards them hitting Wally in the face and Barry in the chin. Dav-Vel tried to hit him but Zoom used the Sage force to attract debris and take cover from the blow. He quickly attacked Barry with the Strength force and against Wally he used the Sage force to get into his mind making tart screaming in Pain.

Zoom: YOU LOST FLASHES! I wanted you to be the best heroes you could be.But you know what they say... When you want something done right..DO IT YOURSELF! Zoom used the sage force and the strength force combined against Barry hurting him badly but (YN) saved him before Zoom could do more damage and he was able to rest on some rocks.

Wally: Where are my kids, Zoom ?!

Wally tried to attack Zoom but he easily grabbed him by the neck causing Wally's feet to stop touching the ground.

Zoom: Me? not thats on you. You never understood Wally.

Zoom threw Wally into Barry causing the two to collide.

Zoom: But Barry. Barry gets it. Barry, You know how tragedy makes a hero. You lived the same life as me. "Our mothers taken from us when we were young". A Madman changed our lives forever. I was so sure the clown wouldn't have that gun. And I was wrong. That mistake tormented my whole life, just as Reverse-Flash tormented yours. Destiny turned us into heroes. These are the events that turned me into Zoom, But that was the path that I needed to run...To join you as the new Flash.

Flash: You are not...

Wally:...And you will never be

Flash / Wally: ¡THE FLASH!