Training to become a God

Dav-Vel Pov

Years have passed since I fell into apokolips they have been ... horrible. From the age of 12 Darkseid began to train me towards entering a small coliseum to fight with the parademons and sometimes one or another fighter the result at the beginning was always me falling on the ground but every time I got up I felt stronger anger , hate all that at one point led me to finish each of my opponents, At the age of 16 Darkseid sent me to a planet to conquer it was easy but his screams the people running for their lives I hear them in my head when I sleep I feel his pain,At the age of 18 the worst training began he was aware of my weakness the Kryptonite He put me in some kind of metal box with a small piece of kryptonite in front of me he told me that the effects of kryptonite with this training it would affect less than an ordinary kryptonian like the other kryptonians already deceased on my planet.

Darkseid taught me not to show my feelings he told me that it was signs of weakness I take the advice, but recently i do and felt remorse for everything.

Afterwards he started a training as horrible as the kryptonite fighting with him ... well, it was more like giving me a blow and breaking some bones his blows were like a ship crashing into you with the passage of time his blows did not hurt as much as Before, I even managed to hit a few times but it did not affect him much, I'm sure he did not even fight seriously, it is most likely, this training lasted 5 years, I am now 23, 2 more years and my training will be complete in the name of Darkseid we will bring peace and order to the universe.

Dakseid Pov

A year has passed since my attack on earth I am surprised 3 Kryptonians and it seems that one is the greatest hero on this planet he calls himself Superman, so much so that he has formed a team that protects the planet called Justice League no matter although my attack failed I know their weaknesses and how to destroy them completely and this will be a point for the other planets and then New Genesis will follow.

Darkseid hears footsteps behind him is his advisor

DeSaad:My lord Darkseid, tell me your excellence is ready to show the kryptonian to all Apokolips his training ends today.

Darkseid turns his head a and talks

Darkseid: He will show himself in the coliseum, he will face Kaliback, I want all the fury and the generals to be present.

DeSaad: It will be done my lord.

Darkseid: I will send him with the furies and the parademons after the fight in the coliseum to attack a small planet I want him to be ready to guide them And after Dav-Vel conquers this planet I will send it to attack the earth and destroy it

DeSaad speaks: Excuse me my lord but if you send Dav-Vel to attack the earth you will break the pact with New Genesis, They will answer without a doubt.

Darkseid smiles where you think I'll go next

[This is all for today I hope you liked it, do not hesitate to give me criticism I need it.]