League of Justice

[Here is the next chapter I hope you like it thanks for reading my stories, this story will be constantly updating I have free time until next week so I will update all these days]

Location: Atalaya

Different members of the Justice League can be seen gathered waiting for the founding members to discuss the invasion of Eart a year ago.

The Justice League was meeting to vote on who to let join the League to have more allies for a possible invasion in the future.

Outside the room the founding members are waiting for the arrival of the entire team

Wonder Woman:In times like these one feels the weight of the world on us.

Aquaman: Everyone is here

The 4 advance to begin the meeting

When they enter the meeting room you can see different heroes Shazam, Hawkgirl, Hal jordan, Red tornado, The Flash, Martian Manhunter, John Stewart, Doctor Destiny, Black Canary, Hakman, Green Arrow, Powergirl and finally captain atom.

Aquaman: The agenda is clear what is at stake should not be underestimated.

Superman: Today's decisions will reverberate for years to come.

Wonder Woman: And they will influence whether the world will continue to count on the justice league protecting the planet.

Batman: take a seat, we have work to do.

Martian Manhunter: As everyone knows, exactly one year has passed since the invasion that Darkseid committed so we have decided to vote for those who will join the league to fight for a possible future invasion or other possible attacks that endanger the earth.

Superman Superman: Point scored but the option is to vote for not all candidates so I will nominate icon as a member of the league

Green arrow: Why do you suspect it is Kryptonian that there is a captain wonder?

Wonder Woman: Icon also intersects me as her protégé, Rocket athenea knows that more female members could use it.

Black Canary: I agree

HawkGirl: Same

Powergirl: Absolutely

Captain Wonder: seriously the atom, what could be done with that size

Batman: It is precisely what its size makes it useful

Flash: Absolutely, however, it would be good for the earth to have more brute force and the earth has a third green lantern. Gail Garner

Hal Jordan and John: no

Flash: But we could

Hal Jordan and John: No

Green arrow: If we consider blue devil then I nominate red arrow, Roy has experience and he is no longer a child, he is 18 years old, he is an adult and he is ready.

Aquaman: Red arrow to have been little collaborator and Disrespectful that message we would be giving to the rest of the team.

Superman: No, the red arrow may be 18 but the rest of the team is very young. We are not recruiting children in the league.

Dr Fate: That seems myopic I have been one with kid flash and aqualad both are ready

Wonder Woman: and what about zatana