Justice League vs Suicide Squad Vol.2

Amanda Waller: Suiced Squad. YOU WILL DO AS I SAY! Or I'll blow those bombs in your heads. How far out is Colonel Flag?

Worker: Ten minutes from the island Ma'am

Amanda Waller: Tell him he has five.

A pitched battle between the Justice League and the Suicide Squad was taking place on Badhnesia beach. A very unfair fight for Waller's puppets but they were willing to try it was better to die fighting than the alternative which was to have their heads explode

The first day of Killer Frost had become somewhat violent fighting against the Justice League was not what she expected today.

At least she didn't have to fight Superman or Wonder Woman, even worse Batman, luckily she had to fight Cyborg, it didn't mean that he was weak, she wasn't going to doubt that the Cyborg's abilities were dangerous.

Because While she threw blasts of ice or sharp ice against the half-man-Robot, he's weapons and strong metal clinging to the man's body, protected him, it was going to be difficult to defeat him.

Killer Frost: Hey, Waller...I know i'm new to the suicide Squad but...you are joking about taking down the league, right?

Amanda Waller: You have P.h.d, Killer Frost. I thought this will be easy for you to follow. Flag is on his way to extract now. But if the Suicide Squad is capture by the Justice league before then ...

Killer Frost: We go boom. Got it. But its going to be hard to get away ... since we're stuck on a god damn Island!

She was not the only one busy in her group Killer croc was facing Aquaman and Deashot against Batman, both fights had a story behind.

Deadshot: Can't mind your own damn bussisnnes can you, batman?

Aquaman: You're going to a a real jail, Killer croc. No more secret missions.

Killer Croc: I'd rather die fighting.

Desdshot was trying to hit the bloody Bat but he was too slippery to hit.

Deadshot: The Squad have done a lot pf good things that you have no clue about-- UNH!

Batman had jumped in the air and with his momentum he kicked Deahsot causing him to speak half

Batman: It won't bring back all the lives you've taken! you're a killer Lawton. And you'll never be more than that. Alone, you're dangerous. Together the suicide squad is worse!

Batman had planned to finish Lawton with a Batarangs but he thought fast and destroyed Batman's toys and the words of the Protector of Gotham gave him an idea.

Deadshot: Squad! Batman's give me an Idea! Scatter!

El Diablo: You telling us to run from a fiight, Deadshot?

Deadshot: Never, El diablo we don't have a chance in hell fighting the Justice league when they're together. Whe're not splitting us up. We're splitting them up!
___________________________________________

Location: Swiss Alps

Maxwell Lord: I know there are things you want ... your own personal goals. And you are free to go to accomplish them. However. I suggest that together. We could help each other.

Johnny Sorrow: So that you may save this world, Maxwell Lord? Why would we want to do that? ever since the king of tears gifted me with a new life, I've had connection to multiple dimensions ... and this one has been manipulated ...