Old Gods-First Contact

-You cannot stop me!
Nothing can!

___________________________________________

Fire, fire succumbed that place where they reigned for countless years in flames. How was it possible for her, a goddess, to be in this deplorable state? Crawling in the mud looking for a place to hide. She was Athena! She was...

A shadow loomed over her, there was no hope that it was one of her brothers, this monster was unstoppable.

Athena: [Laugh] So you're done with Ares. I never thought I'd see him defend Olympus, [Sound Of Pain] what a terrible evil that damn witch has brought to this place!

???: I warned you. To you and all of your kind. You would not listen to me with words and these are the consequences.   

Athena: Save your sermon. If you are going to kill me just do it.

He knelt down and lifted the chin of the goddess.Even with all the mud and blood she looked beautiful.

???: There is a way to end this without spilling more blood of the Olympians.  He sent you here to die.  Help me get to him.

The goddess looked into his eyes, those blue eyes that made her feel confused, the words of this god spoke the truth.

Athena: After all this, do you expect me to trust you?

Dav-Vel: Trusting me is the only thing you have left. Once I have him in front of me it will only be between me and him. From the beginning it was and still is, you were just only in way.

Athena: I...I will-
____________________________________________

2 days earlier

Venus: Impressive isn't it ?  Myths say that she was the most beautiful goddess in the world. Mortals worshipped her from Paphos, to Ishtar and Astarte. Her greatness was spread over many parts of the world as well as those of her siblings.

Dav-Vel: I have read about her and the others.

Venus:  Tell me what do you think about them?

Dav-Vel: They were pathetic.

Venus: Oh? Would you mind explaining to me why ?

Dav-Vel: Their government was weak. The mortals followed children who threw tantrums when they didn't get what they wanted. And Zeus is disgusting in my eyes. How many women and men did he hurt physically and mentally ?

Venus: Fair enough. Lest move to the next painting.

by: LinZArcher

by: LinZArcher

Venus: Isn't she beatiful? Do you have any impression of her?

Dav-Vel: I have read her myths. It is said that she was generous to those who venerated her but those who insulted her paid dearly.