A bomb of Laughter

[Hello, here is the new chapter I hope you like it and I would like you to read my other story only has 2 chapters but I think you might like it.]

1 hour has passed since the heroes parted ways. 3 of the 6 bombs have been found around Gotham.

Dav-Vel: I didn't find anything in the Tattles Diary, I'll look at Ace hemicals, were you lucky?

Nigthwing :We didn't find anything in the Gotham hospital, I have to admit those two know how to hide their toys

Batgirl: we have to keep looking, the police have not finished the evacuations yet.

(Y/N): Keep looking there are only three bombs to find, how much time do we have?

Red Hood: We only have 3 hours to find them, me and robin may have found the location of one, we will go to investigate.

Batgirl: Batman do you have any clue where those two may be hiding?

Batman: Negative I haven't found anything that tells me where the two of them might be hiding.

Dav-Vel listens with his super ear to people speaking and looks at a building and can see with his x-rays that there are many people inside it with weapons.

Dav-Vel: I think I found something, there are a lot of people in a building and they don't look like civilians.

Batman: Be careful, we don't want the bombs to explode any faster.

Dav-Vel: Understood I will try to get information from these criminals where the joker and the riddle may be.

Dav-Vel goes to a building window and breaks it Upon entering he flies towards the roof and sees criminals with weapons and some trucks ready to go.

Crimanal:Quick all of you the riddle said we have 3 hours to loot
everything we can.

Criminal # 2: What about Batman.

Criminal: Don't worry about them they are too busy looking for those bombs.

Dav-Vel With his super speed he knocks out criminals one by one until there are only 1 left.

Criminal: that was the last one, are you ready? Hey, where are you all, this isn't funny. Dav-Vel touches the man's shoulder with his finger.The criminal turns around and draws his gun.

Criminal: Don't move I have a weapon and I know how to use it.

Dav-Vel begins to walk towards him.

Criminal: I warned you . the criminal shoots but has no effect on the Kryptonian.

Dav-Vel takes the collar of the guy's sweater and lifts it up and then takes the gun and crushes it with his free hand.

Dav-Vel:Your friends are fine, they are just unconscious. Now you will tell me where the remaining 3 bombs are and where the joker and the riddle are.

Criminal: I will not tell you anything

Dav-Vel: Oh you will believe me

Criminal: Hey where are you taking me. Dav-Vel Fly up to the sky with the criminal.

Dav-Vel : I give you 5 seconds to tell me everything you know or I drop you.

Criminal: I won't tell you anything alien.

Dav-Vel: Well I tried. Dav-Vel releases the criminal and he begins to fall

Criminal: AHHHHHHHH.