Justice League vs Suicide Squad Vol.3

Location: Remains of the catacomb.

Rick Flag: What the hell was this place? In all my time in the marine force and with task force X, I never heard about the Catacombs. Have you katana?

Katana: No...can you smell that? blood in the air.

Rick Flag: Then why you're puttin The Soultaker away? We don't know whats-

Katana: Calm yourlself, Rick Flag. My blade won't be necessary...we're the only souls here...

Flag used his flashlight to shine a light on where the katana was looking and when he saw what was in front of him he felt sick to his stomach, but thanks to his training he remained standing. It was carnage the only thing Flag could think of, countless bodies of guards were in front of him, some who had their limbs removed from their bodies and others who bled to death even some who were disintegrated to the bone, it was unpleasant.

Katana: It must have been a prison of some kind. But one that only have a hanful of cells.

Rick Flaq: Why woud Waller make
a prison for a few peolpe.

Katana: This was about more than holding them. They were hidden...

Rick Flag: Waller told us to just to retrieve the security black box and leave...I'm not going to play detective, Katana.

The whole place showed that there had been a fight in which the guards of the place had no chance, but from all the evidence she was only interested in one thing in many parts of the walls they had cut from a sword

Katana: Soild steel...cut with a very hot blade ... when did you start following Waller's orders without question?

Rick Flag: In my short time working with the suicide aquad, I've learned either Waller gets her way...or she let get yours... All right found the black box. Let's get the hell out of here...I'm sure Waller's going to nees help with our new guests.

Location: Belle reve Peninteantiary

A bosal, straitjacket and 5 guards with weapons were escorting Batman down a corridor, if you could see through Batman's mask you would realize that his face radiated pure fury and for one last time he would try to convince Waller.

Batman: You have to know these restrain's can't hold me.

Guard: This Ain't Arkam, Batman! We actually know how to keep our inmates under lock and key.

Batman: I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to your boss!

Batman used his head to break the nose of the guy he was talking to and broke the harness that kept him trapped. The 4 remaining guards started targeting Batman and got nervous to see that you have freed yourself.

Guard: Take him down!

Batman: I knwo your men are just doing their jobs...if a bit overzealously. I promise to not hurt them...much!

With a kick, he finished with two guards breaking their masks and both fell to the pavement knocked out.

Guard: Stop him-He's gonna.

With superhuman force he slammed two other guards against the wall instantly knocking them out. Batman began to remove his Straitjacket and one of the guards tried to stop him but Batman without even seeing him kicked him in the face leaving him out of the fight.

Batman: Your going to answer to me!

Waller was alone in the infirmary of Belle Reve, this was the place where each member of the suicide squad was put the explosive chip in the head. She only came to this place to see the implantation of the chip but today was a special day.